[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/v/ - Video Games

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: 1722000558117211.jpg (56 KB, 602x363)
56 KB
56 KB JPG
>the autopsy report is outdated
>>
>the body was moved
>locked room murder mystery
>despite you proving your client wasn't the one who killed the victim, you must find the real culprit too
>the case is actually tied to an incident 10 years ago
>>
File: 1692514368933.jpg (166 KB, 975x1417)
166 KB
166 KB JPG
>>
File: 1704892496197.png (371 KB, 1290x1268)
371 KB
371 KB PNG
>>683799789
fake
>>
I saw a million memes about Phoenix Wright over the years, but I didn't realize how retarded it actually is until my friend was playing it, and the Judge literally kept him to shut up every time he got something right.
>>
>>683799789
Wow! You should get this information in front of Chauvin's lawyer!
Cope.
>>
>>683800939
The older i get the less stupid and more real pw gets.
>>
>>683799789
vidya?
>>
>>683801872
Chauvin's lawyer actually did argue the point, and even got several experts to show that Fentanyl Floyd was a ticking time bomb several times over with all his horrible conditions. However, the jury was composed of retards that already made up their minds before the trial even started, the "expert" on the prosecution was willing to blatantly lie to extreme degrees (smoking doesn't affect the heart nor lungs, fentanyl doesn't affect the heart nor lungs, kung flu doesn't affect the heart nor lungs), the fairness trial was in jeopardy by threats of riots incited by politians and notable figureheads, and basic facts like Chauvin following training to the book and the fact that the ambulance was extremely late to come were ignored for the sake of putting the highest charges possible on Chauvin.
In no way was this a just trial.
>>
>>683799335
>when she calls a step-ladder a ladder
>>
>>683804407
What's the difference?
>>
>>683804446
One is self-standing and the other needs to be propped up against or anchored to something.
>>
>>683801872
That evidence was presented at trial along with pictures of his clogged arteries. But the defense paid for another """autopsy""" which was performed by watching the twitter video.
>>
Edgeworth never actually blatantly fabricated any autopsy report, right? I always thought it was more like him stretching the facts in a way that's beneficial to his case without actually blatantly lying (technical truth vs an actual lie, which would cause him legal trouble).
>>
>>683799597
>despite you proving your client wasn't the one who killed the victim, you must find the real culprit too
That's the worst part. Why should a defense lawyer do the police's job? He already showed they were wrong.
>>
>>683805010
Because it makes for a more entertaining story. Sure, a real lawyer would've done more than enough by proving his client's innocence, but Phoenix Wright is supposed to be a heroic lawyer who protects the innocents and exposes the villains for their crimes.
>>
File: yughbuygiuy.png (40 KB, 738x415)
40 KB
40 KB PNG
>>683804669
We know he was coaching witnesses
>>
>>683806556
Everyone coaches their witness. Only amateur or horrible lawyers don't.
>>
>>683806556
As far as I can tell, this only applies to falsehoods? That's what my post was about. Did Edgeworth ever try to pass something actually untrue as a fact instead of as a "possibility" or some other such weasel word that would let get him go free on a technicality?
Take Mia's updated autopsy report for example. It doesn't say
>victim still lived for a couple of minutes
It said
>it's possible the victim still lived for a couple of minutes
That's just enough wiggle room for him to argue he didn't actually present a statement of facts (which would be a lie if wrong), but an interpretation or a possibility (which would be merely wrong or a mistake).
>>
>>683808709
He asked witnesses to not reveal certain information
>>
>>683809239
Yeah, I guess that one is a problem.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.