[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/v/ - Video Games

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: capsule_616x353-11.jpg (76 KB, 616x353)
76 KB
76 KB JPG
How do i play this game? I'm gonna play solo but when i tried to make a new game it would just give me some quests to do and nothing after that. Am i retarded? Is there something im missing?
>>
File: 1715108200897507.png (259 KB, 500x347)
259 KB
259 KB PNG
>>683802591
If you mean the starter quests, after completing those, it should've sent you to a trader who'll give you more quests to do. Completing those gives you quest rewards. Repeat those as often as you like. Eventually you'll go up in "tiers" all the way to tier six, which gives the greatest rewards, at the highest difficulty. (For example, Tier 6 POIs can easily take more than an in-game day to clear solo, depending on your build and skill level.) You can also just get by purely by looting POIs if you don't like questing, though progression might be slower depending on your build.

But I mean... beyond that? It's just about gathering resources to build a base and using it to survive the hordes of zombies that show up every seven days during blood moons. There's no real story "yet", nor is there an endgame. It's basically kind of like Zomboid where you just survive as long as you can and/or quit whenever you get bored.

10+ years in early access btw and the game STILL has features they're implementing over the next two years, lol, lmao even
>>
>>683803713
That clarified a lot of stuff, thanks anon
>>
>>683804794
I dont know if they work in the 1.0 release yet, but there was two mods that were pretty big. I only remember one of them being darkness falls. I think it was just a copy your steam files into a new folder and paste in the mod files to get it to work.

They had like .... classes and a bunch more zombie classes.
>>
>>683802591
Just refund it anon its fucking garbage. Only good for fucking around in with friends
>>
File: 7dtd.png (884 KB, 1061x523)
884 KB
884 KB PNG
I'll wait until Q4 2025. I've already had my fill.
>>
>>683802591
Mod the fuck out of the game if you want to have fun because it doesn't have the most basic features and never will since the devs are retards
You'll get tons of QoL stuff, NPCs, a storyline with actual progression, a lot more content and features.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.