[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/v/ - Video Games

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: images.jpg (11 KB, 225x225)
11 KB
11 KB JPG
Any mod recommendations?
>>
>>683803932
There aren't many, I only used Perkoholic.
But if you want some QoL you can get things like no animations for herb picking, richer merchants or bow reticle.
I tried Better Combat and Immersion Compilation but I didn't like it, because I would have to tweak it myself, max equipment weight is just a joke with that mod, it doesn't remove master strikes just makes it harder to execute but enemies are still going to do it all the time.
>>
>>683803932
Black Bernard mod is essential
>>
>>683803932
There's a cheat mod you should have around in case a quest bugs, I can't remember the name of it but it's one of the biggest and recently updated ones. You just need to find an archive of the now dead site that lists the relevant code of the quests.
>>
>>683803932
The one that removes "rain with clear sky" weather, the one that removes the dot in the middle of the screen,the one that makes arrows faster, the oe that adds cheats in case something dumb happens.
>>
>>683803932
The uninstall button is a pretty good mod.
>>
>>683805774
>The one that removes "rain with clear sky" weather
These are called sunshowers and they happen all the time in Bovaria
>>
>>683806054
I'm talking about a weather type that makes it rain with a completely clear sky. Also it happens way too often and ruins many scenes.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.