[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/v/ - Video Games

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

>Companion mission for an RPG
>Almost always centred around their family/parents

Why? Do people not have desires beyond their immediate family? You telling me there aren't other ways of gaining loyalty from your followers?
>>
I don't get it, half of them we're about family/parents

Zaeed was Rivalry
Legion was about geth
Tali was about Geth
Mordin was about genophage
Garrus was about police corruption
Grunt was about coming of age
Jack was Cerberus
Kasumi was about her about closure with her boyfriend
>>
>>683806997
Tali was daddy issues, Grunt was daddy issues, Jack was general parental abandonment issues and abuse by carers.
>>
>>683807174
>Grunt was daddy issues
wrong retard.
Grunt was about identity and purpose, he wanted to know what a "real" Krogan is supposed to be.
>>
made by devs with daddy issues most likely
>>
>>683806997
>Garrus was about police corruption
Wasn'this loyalty mission him trying to stop his son from becoming an assassin?
>>
>>683805146
And it's always daddy issues way more than mommy issues and not just in vidya but TV too, why is that?
>>
>>683812364
You're thinking of Thane.
>>
Mac Walters had daddy issues.
>>
>>683807174
>Jack was abused by carers.
Did they molest her?
Did they rape her?
Did they violate her tiny virgin body?
Asking because I hate pedos btw.
>>
>>683815912
loled
>>
>black guy
>his daddy abandoned him
lmfao bioware was so based back in the day
>>
Normal people tend to value their families.
If you can't relate to that, you are not gonna understand most character motivations.
>>
>>683815912
>Did they molest her?
>Did they rape her?
>Did they violate her tiny virgin body?
Worse. They mis-gendered xer.
>>
>>683816310
but why are so many of the family relations depicted anti-family sentiments as the result?
>>
>>683817147
Because it's made after year 2000
>>
>>683815912
Physical abuse, they basically threw a bunch of kids into a pit and made them fight to the death. Jack won those fights but she's not happy about it. Funnily enough it turns out they didn't even need to abuse her to turn her into a badass biotic, Cerberus is retarded like that

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.