[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/v/ - Video Games

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: agent 47.jpg (23 KB, 676x542)
23 KB
23 KB JPG
>White
>6"2
>190lb
>jacked
>bald
>blue eyed
>square jaw
Supposed to be the most ethnically ambiguous man alive...
>>
>>683805404
Source on that claim beyond your ass?
Nigger
>>
>>683805485
You are a moron, the game literally says and shows you that he has six different parents all professional assassins that are all from different places of the world, you even get to kill like two or three of them
>>
>>683805846
>you even get to kill like two or three of them
You kill literally all of them. That's the entire plot of the first game.
>>
>>683805846
I thought they were just FFL soldiers, not assassins?
>>
>>683805404
>tfw barely any good agent 47 cosplay out there
>>
File: Corkyhitman6.jpg (74 KB, 1000x563)
74 KB
74 KB JPG
>>683808712
It's like trying to cosplay a Michael from GTA 5. It'd just be getting a haircut + nice clothes. It's hard to make it look good if you aren't nearly identical to him. Now a popular disguise could work.
>>
Easy. He has jewish blood in him.
>>
now that you mentioned, I'm amazed the leftoids haven't targeted hitman yet, you play as this gigachad white man and his handler is this brit white woman.
Also, there are barely any black people in the game, now that I think about it.
>>
>>683805404

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.