[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/v/ - Video Games

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: furi.jpg (1.04 MB, 1920x1080)
1.04 MB
1.04 MB JPG
Does the game get harder than this? Because he's raping my ass
>>
>>683805581
I started playing this last night and I'm on him too. The fight is really tedious and has reduced my interest in the game. I got it for free so I don't really care
>>
>>683805581
yes, but this fight is the most bullet hell focused boss.
just use a mix of charged shots to clear areas, and the quick fire to clear projectiles, and focus on the pillars. you can also parry the projectiles.
>>
>>683805581
the final boss has some camera angle, perspective fuckery that made me drop the game for two years before trying again and finally scratching it off my list. overall, meme/10 game that could have done with fewer artsy fartsy walking sim bits.
>>
>>683807312
>the final boss has some camera angle, perspective fuckery
the star? the camera just stays zoomed out for the whole fight.
>>
>>683805581
hes a disproportionate filter because hes a bit gimmicky which might put off some new players, the other half of people breeze through him. And everyone finds him really easy on replays
so dont worry about it, next bosses will be easier for you & will be closer to typical combat
uncharged shots have higher damage output, but using charge shots to destroy his pillars might feel easier to control while making it unleash less projectiles
>>
Get good DH.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.