[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/v/ - Video Games

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

>THESE GAMES ARE HARDCORE
>NOT FOR THE FAINT OF HEART
>HEH, GO BACK TO PLAY CASUAL GAMES KID
>>
Since its a woman I will always doubt that is a legit run, remember when that retarded killed Alatreon from MHW with a blindfold?
>>
i could do that i just don't want to try so you'll just have to trust me
>>
>>683807982
is just simon says for feet and hands. not all can do that, but lots of people can. if you're good at playing drums then it's possibility that you can play two simon says at the same time
>>
If you think Souls games are hard, and genuinely believe that playing them effeciently with a powerful build means you didn't actually beat them, then you are clinically retarded.
>>
>>683807982
elden ring is fucking easy if you allow it to be
>>
>>683807982
Lol, there was a guy a week or two ago showing his 5 year old playing Shadow of the Erdtree.
He had one hand holding the controller, pressing no buttons, and barely looking at the screen while his character was fighting and doing horse glitches.
>>
I think Souls games are hard, and I genuinely believe that playing them effeciently with a powerful build means I didn't have actually beat them.
>>
>Omg is that somebody putting effort into something and getting good at it???
>Nah, the games are ez, I totally could do it too bro trust me
Stream yourself beating the game with a dance mat if you're so great
Oh wait, I forgot the canned cope!
>If you can't first try every single fight the games are artificially difficult!
>>
This is cool as fuck assuming its legitimate. When I was in highschool, I beat a level on halo 2 (heroic) using only my DDR mat and a guitar hero controller, and that was next to impossible.
>>
Keep posting her. Someone who is R1 roll spamming will kill themselves one day.
>>
>>683809046
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=68FuY6pJTRc
>>
File: alatreonblind.jpg (149 KB, 500x375)
149 KB
149 KB JPG
>>683809046
>Stream yourself beating the g-ACK
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_OlxQb0jT-w
>>
It's an attractive woman so I'll always doubt the run is legit, same with the woman who beats the game using a brainwave scanner.
>>
>>683809046
>woman
>effort
>actually bearing fruit
I see you never had the displeasure of working with women.
>>
>>683807858
>entire platform is just her duping retards who believing it's real

So do all faggots worship trannies like this?
>>
>>683807858
game is so easy you can beat it twice at the same time without using a normal controller... kek
>>
For me, it's Mikka's hair.
>>
Elden Ring is the easiest entry in the series, so it makes sense some zoomer girl can beat it
>>
>>683807858
This could range from extremely hard to very easy, because it's Elden Ring we are talking about.
With a Greatshield + Antspur Rapier genuinely everyone could do it. You don't even need to look at Radahn all the time.
Just look at the stamina bar and find moments to regen every 20 seconds or so. That build would make the multi-tasking extremely managable.
>>
>>683809413
This isn't her, what's the relevance of this video?
>>
>>683813054
Misogyny
>>
>>683807858
>used to play a lot of DS3 back in the day
>didn't play Sekiro
>can't even understand what is going on in the screen when watching videos from Elden Ring, skip it
>only played Dark Souls 1 lately
>install DS3 to try a new mod (Archthrones)
>can't dodge anything. can't physically press the buttom fast enough to dodge the attacks from the non-meme enemies
Is it over?
>>
>>683807858
>implying this bitch didn't practice her ass off to be proficient enough to do this on stream, so as to make it seem like 'she's just that good'
alright nigger, next you're going to tell me she doesn't sit at home all day and earn passive income from the donations of thirsty orbiters that comprise her audience.
>>
>>683807858
I don't doubt it
If there's one thing women are genuinely good at it's multi tasking. It's honestly a bit amazing how good they can be at it.
So if she practices enough I don't doubt she could split her attention between two screens.
>>
>>683814189
Souls has moved into very fast twitchy gameplay, so for a lot of us it's over. I can make Elden Ring very easy, but I can't make Elden Ring fun. I don't like obsessive move memorization and I also don't like overly-tuned movesets and punishes.
>>
>>683807858
I want to believe its truly her playing it and would think thats a crazy achievement but somehow I doubt it isn’t rigged with some chud off camera doing the hard work.
>>
>>683810720
anyone who engages in hero worship or obssesses over individuals tends to be a colossal retard, yes
>>
>>683810478
And yet, no man is using a dancemat, hmm... curious...
>>
>>683815176
For the most part it actually tried to move away from what it was criticised for.
Enemy openings are worked into their comboes rather than an effective "turn based" system where you attack between their strings, and moves tend to have attacks that can be dodged by jumping or strafing, giving you an opening where a dodge roll would not.

A big problem is that very few bosses give you the opportunity to learn this because even with the reused assets it isn't MonHun, it's easier to brute force through with what you know than it is to learn the safezones.
>>
>>683807858
Roll slop
Input queue for 5 years
1st year Unity AI that cycles the same 2-4 attacks

Wow, hard
>>
File: (you).jpg (87 KB, 333x389)
87 KB
87 KB JPG
>>683807858
There are people who are infinitely better at doing math, science and engineering than you. That does not make those subjects easy.
>>
File: 1719674874394578.jpg (45 KB, 1024x576)
45 KB
45 KB JPG
>>683807982
If you actually use the tools the game gives you its pretty reasonable. /v/ just jumps through 10,000 you didn't beat the game hoops and plays elden ring like a dumbass

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.