[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/v/ - Video Games

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: file.png (3.18 MB, 1920x1080)
3.18 MB
3.18 MB PNG
Millicent, my beloved
>>
>>683808089
God, she's ugly.
Literally an abortion rot baby
>>
>>683808153
Tranny detected
Miquella rejected
>>683808089
Cutie inspected
Limpdick corrected
>>
Humiliation ritual thread so anons will bully dragonirian into suicide
>>
>There is something I must return to Malenia. The will that was once her own. The dignity, the sense of self, that allowed her to resist the call of the scarlet rot. The pride she abandoned, to meet Radahn's resistance to Miquella's incestuous homosexual advances.
>>
>>683808637
God imagine if the dlc diverted Millibae to the ShadowLands and you could summon her to remind Miquella of his sister and cease his degeneracy
>>
>>683808153
fag
>>
>>683808089
She is a flower, not your girlfriend.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.