[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/v/ - Video Games

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: 1717377378889126.jpg (30 KB, 563x577)
30 KB
30 KB JPG
playing video games with normalfags is such a miserable experience
>>
what kind of games do you play
>>
>>683809390
YO THAT BLOCK DUDE VOICED BY MY NIGGA STAMPER
>>
>>683810349
professional crack addict william stamper
>>
>>683810171
indie roguelites and platformers and shooters but all the normoids play the most popular and most games like fortnite and 2k and mortal kombat and that's pretty much it. trying to introduce them to something new is hard. they say it's too lacking in content or they say the games are bad simply because they're inexpensive and the graphics aren't revolutionary. i asked a dozen people and not one has ever even heard of tf2 or shovel knight or isaac or ori, the most popular games i can think of. their gaming knowledge isn't any deeper than the name "mario". they know nothing of the games he's even in.
>>683810349
what's he up to these days
>>
>>683810580
why are you talking with normalfags about games? you do realize that you are fucking retarded?
>>
>>683810683
i go to a rec center and they recently installed a ps5 and a switch but i'm the only one who ever uses it other than the 2 brothers who occasionally show up to play fortnite and nothing else.
>>
>>683810580
Is it really that bad?
Zoomers don't even know about Team Fortress 2?

Fuck... what is it that causes normies to be so illudorate?
What is filling up their heads that they can't pick up basic gaming facts?
Politics?
Sports?
Celebzz?
School gossip of whose dating/cheating on who?
>>
Yeah I booted 3 of them from my Helldivers 2 lobby because 2 of them had open mics with their shitty PS5 microphoned so I could hear their shitty children screaming in the background, and I booted the other for being a epic lone wolf faggot.
He sent me a message on steam that I promptly blocked ;)
>>
>>683811654
>What is filling up their heads that they can't pick up basic gaming facts?
real life
it sucks because all these people are the same age as me but they're too busy doomscrolling tiktok and having sex

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.