[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/v/ - Video Games

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Blighttown swamp...home.
>>
>>683811226
The poison swamp. It's like quicksand in there.
>>
I actually liked blighttown, Souls games are supposed to have oppressing levels
>>
*PSSSSSSSHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH*
>>
File: Elder Ghru.jpg (898 KB, 3533x1987)
898 KB
898 KB JPG
The only swamp levels I love playing in are in Dark Souls 3, Farron Keep and Earthen Peak.
It's a shame that casuals and feminine faggots spread this meme that swaps are LE BAD and Elden Ring heavily toned it down.The only true swamp area is an Ulcerated Tree Spirit faceoff. As much as I like fighting tree spirits, that aint it.

Abyssal Woods should have been a swamp including several knee deep forced fat roll sections, with patches of thick forests and using Elder Ghrus with Madness.
It should have had mutated madness hounds, it should have been an hell to navigate, possibly getting lost too.
>>
>>683811940
yeah man, loved the part where if you get off the elevator wrong you just die. or the one where if you break the wrong pot and move where it was you instantly die. so epic and oppressive.
>>
>>683811226
I don't get whats so bad about blighttown, I've played it twice and it hasnt stuck out to me at all. The poison isnt that bad apart from be poisoned going into the boss fight. The flies are annoying to fight but mostly irrelevant.
>>
>>683813981
Farron Keep is by far the worst swamp in any game period. Its THAT area that keeps you from replaying the game.
I couldnt tell you how many playthroughs ended at Road of Sacrifices because i couldnt be fucked doing Faron Keep again.
Id take an entire game of purely 20fps Blighttown than doing Farron Keep once.
>>
>>683811226
do i buy dark souls 1 or elden ring without dlc?
i've already beat the first once
>>
File: Quelana.png (223 KB, 327x398)
223 KB
223 KB PNG
My wife and I are living a peaceful life in that poisonous swamp down there
>>
imagine Blighttown when it's high noon and the sun warms up the swamp
imagine the foul stench

>>683815057
you had to be there when DaS1 was locked into the PS360, in those pieces of shit the framerate would legit drop into sub 15 territory
>>
>>683815057
Filtered
>>
>>683814132
>or the one where if you break the wrong pot and move where it was you instantly die
what?
>>
>>683815908
meant for >>683815004
>>
>>683815057
Farron Keep is great, it's a filthy mean area where the player has either to get really good or use that Fire infusion gem and firebombs and pyromancies and toughten up

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.