[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/v/ - Video Games

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: Diamond_City_overview.jpg (1.33 MB, 1920x1080)
1.33 MB
1.33 MB JPG
Autist could make bigger and more immersive place in a week with no mods than this shantytown
>>
>>683811280
You say that, yet most fan mods are completely unimmersive tone-deaf garbage and not big
>>
>>683813945
Bethesda should hire them, sounds exactly like the kind of quality their offical games consist of.
>>
these games don't focus on cities and they shouldn't. they're basically dungeon crawlers not town sims.
>>
>>683811280
I mean yeah the player character himself can turn several barren hillsides into high-tech outposts himself. Diamond City is just a testament to how retarded and worthless wastelanders are compared to their pre-war counterparts.
>>
Show me those mods, bitch tits. Modern modders are a joke compared to old school ones.
>>
>>683811280
where do they take a shit in DC?
>>
>>683814954
woah, i never noticed Diamond City initials are DC... just like Washington DC... really makes me think!
>>
>>683811280
yeah, but then it wouldn't run in a console
>>
>>683811280
Said autist won't do shit
>>
I could have ignored the plethora of significant problems Fallout 4 had if the city was designed with the gothic art deco style of the previous games. Instead the game has zero redeeming qualities and anyone who even tepidly defends the game should be laughed at and muted from any discussions about videogames in the future. What an absolute prototypical soulless Betheslop of a game.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.