[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/v/ - Video Games

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

So, was it a good adaptation of Monster Hunter World?
>>
>movie by guy who hires his wife for everything

I miss Uwe Boll
>>
>>683812652
>>683812652
>american military isekai
no
>>
>>683812652
The modern Earth element was completely unnecessary.
>>
>>683812874
Better than jap ones
>>
>>683812652
no
it wasn't even a good film to begin with
>>
>>683814172
It was okay, kinda like resident evil 2 movie, showed all monsters we loved and game characters like admiral and handler
>>
>>683814813
i've seen that shitpost before you won't fool me
the film was irredeemable trash
>>
It was pretty good. It made the monsters fearsome even against modern military, which makes me glad. Black Diablos should not go down easy.
>>
>>683812652
It was not, especially if you're basing it off of World; since 3 of the 5 monsters weren't even in it.
>>
>>683812652
>only like 5 monsters
>never even got the demo reel scene with gore magala and rathalos fighting at a mall
I would have forgiven everything else if we at least actually got some great fights between monsters or hunters.

>tfw no rajang vs deviljho in the middle of a city
It was all right there. Instead the director wanted to jack off to his wife, but you know what, I'm not even gonna throw him actual shade. It's what he does I guess. This is really Capcom's fault, because they keep working with this fuck. I simply do not fucking understand.
>>
It's shit.

>>683812874
It's not even american military isekai because they all die in 10 minutes.
>>
>>683815845
Milla Jovich got a questline in World. It was fun.
>>
One of the worst movies I've ever seen. Terrible action, barely any fights, laughable story, looked nothing like Monster Hunter.
https://youtu.be/wzhynHG-O1Q
It's so bad they've been editing stuff
>>
File: 23d.png (1.26 MB, 1074x1400)
1.26 MB
1.26 MB PNG
>>683812652
>No Gunlance

And into the trash it goes.
>>
File: 1705971239665141.jpg (51 KB, 600x600)
51 KB
51 KB JPG
>Meowscular Chef has aids
It's literally in his name, how did they fuck this up?

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.