[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/v/ - Video Games

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: FNV_Character_Yes_Man.png (950 KB, 940x705)
950 KB
950 KB PNG
Why did he do it bros?
>>
no his fault he cant say no
>>
because you told him to do it.
>>
>>683813551
yes
>>
>>683813551
It's literally a rogue AI that becomes "more asssertive" in the end. You'd have to be pretty clueless to actually do what this thing says
>>
>>683813551
watch this be the canon ending picked in the show

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dbpITgHQLXg
>>
Is there a quest mod that gives me infinite missions to go around killing groups of enemies?
>>
>>683815354
>Bethesda Fallout
>Canon
Pick one and only one.
>>
>>683815470
>the best fallout isn't canon because bethesda
lol
kek even
>>
>>683813551
Why do stupid people love Fallout?
>>
>>683815662
The only good fallout games are the first 2
>>
>>683815662
The show is based on Amazons interpetation of what Bethesda thinks Fallout should be like, its not something to even consider when disussing what is canon.
>>
>>683815713
Charisma and Luck allows scrubs to complete the whole game.
>>
>>683815806
>fallout show
lol who the fuck even cares
Why'd you even watch it in the first place
>>
File: FNV_Character_Victor.png (945 KB, 940x705)
945 KB
945 KB PNG
I wish Victor played a bigger part in the game, bit of a shame that there's no new dialogue after you first run into him on the strip.

Getting Victor to abandon House and make him your companion would have been KINO. But he wouldn't necessarily even have to be a companion, just somehow play a role in the story, like teaming up with him to either go against House or somebody else. He's just so fun, William Sadler nailed the voice.
>>
>>683816856
He's a sly prick who gets butthurt when you suggest that House shouldn't have his boot kissed at every waking moment.
>>
>>683815252
thats just him saying "i got things now btw dont worry about it" im pretty sure
i wouldnt know because i didnt do that ending because im a decent human being
>>
>>683816856
why did house even send victor to goodsprings years ago anyway? was it just in advance for the delivery route?

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.