[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/v/ - Video Games

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

>Marvel Rivals
>Gigantic
>Concord
>Deadlock
>even Tf2 is still hanging
How long does Overwatch have?
The PvE was scrapped, they're back pedaling bringing back 6v6, the entire point of slapping a "2" was made null and void, even overwatch league was scrapped and left to the middle east
The game is stale. People just want alternatives, and once they find them, why go back?
>>
>>683814660
i only recognize tf2 from your list, so looks like ow will be fine.
>>
>>683814660
>Marvel Rivals
Third person shooter, ew. Could be a fun 2nd game to play though.
>Gigantic
Literally who?
>Concord
lmao
>Deadlock
Another third person shooter. Aesthetic is okay, but gameplay looks meh.
>even Tf2 is still hanging
TF2 has never affected OW playerbase. They're completely different at this point.

I'm sure THIS time Overwatch will die, right?
>>
File: 1721996339945621.webm (3.98 MB, 1280x720)
3.98 MB
3.98 MB WEBM
>>683815538
just why isnt overwatch third person anyways?
>>
>>683815538
It's dying as we speak, the question was when will it die. You're retarded if you think it has another five years.
>>
>>683814660
rivals wont last a year due to chinese greed and it being generally poorly made.
gigantic died within a week of it getting rereleased every time
deadlock is a moba
tf2 is tf2

OW isn't going anywhere since it doesn't have any real competition. Deadlock will almost certainly be hugely successful if Valve pumps money into it but make no mistake it is a moba first and foremost. Just because it has aim skill doesn't mean it's going to come for any shooter directly. It'll syphon players off from everything.
>>
>>683814660
It has more players than the rest of them combined. I have tons of friends on xbox and pc that play it. It got old for me.
>>
>>683814660
Despite all that and a million other faults it's still the least shitty one by a wide margin.
I think it'll be fine.
>>
>>683816320
>2 more weeks!
kek
>>
>>683816780
>rivals wont last a year due to chinese greed and it being generally poorly made
How is it poorly made? It plays fine
>>
>>683814660
Concord is going to flop
Dunno what Gigantic or Deadlock are, but they'll probably flop as well.
Marvel Rivals might have a chance, but I don't see being able to outright kill Overwatch.
>>
>>683816320
>another five years.
You said that 5 years ago anon...
>>
>>683818945
>>683814823
Why do normalfags even bother?
>>
Only one that has an actual shot is Marvel Rivals and that's because the game is actually good so far. The Marvel license helps too
>>
>>683815538
>Concord
>Aesthetic is okay
I really don't care that much about aesthetic, I play shitty looking indie games, or anime shit that repels ironic weebs, but Concords character designs disgust me
>>
>>683820615
You misread the post. "Aesthetic is okay" is under Deadlock, not Concord.
>>
>>683814660
If Deadlock kills Overwatch"2" I would suck Gabe's cock as a straight man for how much I hate seeing that game made by rapists who try to act all "politically correct" with their shitty character designs. I fucking hate multiplayer games.
>>
>>683818720
Buggy, easy to get hung up on environment, shooting lacks feedback, melee even worse and feels like a ps2 budget hack n slash, too many overlapping abilities that are just some giga damage boost to your weapon or some huge AOE. Some characters are just strictly worse than others because because there's no falloff damage. Team up mechanic is objectively bad. Sound design is really bad. Insane visual clutter.

I think the biggest tells though are it's copying bad things from OW rather than trying to improve on anything. Like they just added out of the box Mercy mass rez except even stronger. There's no proper design philosophy so I don't see it ever not being anything but a poor imitator with a disney paintjob.

If it's pay to unlock characters then the game is basically digging it's own grave outside of korea and china where p2w is normal.
>>
>>683814660
>Marvel Rivals
might survive, people seem to like it
>Gigantic
kinda dead
>Concord
lmao
>Deadlock
not a hero shooter, its a smite killer, not an OW2 competitor
it will get big, but it will be in alpha/beta for at least 2 more years
>TF2
lives only because of nostalgia if you ask me
>OW2
still the most polished hero shooter with solid mechanics and fun characters, its just that balance team is retarded, so being a compfag is painful
>>
Only one I’m interested in is Concord
>>
What the fuck is Gigantic?

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.