[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/v/ - Video Games

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: great.jpg (119 KB, 558x696)
119 KB
119 KB JPG
These games are overrated. Most people only admit Super Metroid was, but honestly that game kind of deserves its credentials. The prime trilogy has a lot of undeserved praise I reckon. You can tell how rushed the first game was if you look for it, the dev team scrambled for 9 months to design half the game. Prime 2 is more in accordance of what they wanted to do for the first game, however they didn't really perfect all the half baked ideas they wanted with it. The last game I think nobody appreciates how well they knew their craft, if any one of them in the trilogy is underrated it would be that one.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.