[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/v/ - Video Games

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: Fallout_4_cover_art.jpg (44 KB, 285x350)
44 KB
44 KB JPG
So why did it flop?
>>
it didn't
>>
>>683816078
But it should have.
>>
Why are Bethesda fans so hostile torwards people upset at Fallout game lore being torn up and used as toilet paper?
>>
>>683816014
>So why did it flop?
am i to assume "flop=thing you dont like"?
>>
>>683816208
Because the lore was fucked by 2 and tactics way more than bethesda games, but people blame bethesda for fucking over the franchise when they're the reason we have new vegas
>>
>>683816449
>lore was fucked by 2 and tactics way more than bethesda games
Holy shit, pass whatever the fuck your smoking anon.
>they're the reason we have new vegas
Wow, what a great compensation, one game that attempts to get close to the authentic Fallout RPGs and then nothing like it ever again? I sure feel like getting on my knees and sucking off Todd Howard just thinking about such a humble gift to us true fans.
Kill yourself.
>>
>>683816449
>>683816615
Two was a bit silly and I prefer 1 and New Vegas over it for it's drop in writing quality. Enclave are a pretty one-note boring faction full on contradictions (Like Frank being apparently both loved and hated by the Enclave?) but good writing, worldbuilding, an iconic characters like Frank really sell the faction and make them feel alive and like an actual threat when they should in theory suck. But even if 2 is sillier and does mess with the lore a bit, it's damage is comparable to maybe Fallout 3.

Fallout 4 shits soooo much on the lore. Every time it does something like make the children of atom actually interesting, they utterly fuck with how ghouls work and reduce them back into leper status and keep the East Coast a complete shithole. By god the Fiends have more civilization then the people of the East Coast.
>>
>>683816615
fallout 3 is a better fallout than brotherhood of steel and tactics. I prefer a mediocre continuation of fallout than having it die
>>
>>683817740
Everything is better then Brotherhood of Steel anon. Nobody likes that game.

And who, honest to god, as even played Tactics?
>>
>>683816014
Sadly it didn't
But witcher 3 mogged this game so hard in 2015 its not even funny
>>
>>683817841
>And who, honest to god, as even played Tactics?
maybe fans of fallout? you should play it because it actually influenced fallout 3, especially the more benevolent brotherhood of steel out east, more than anything else
>>
File: 1649729193188.jpg (437 KB, 1600x1200)
437 KB
437 KB JPG
>>683816014
Graphics looked nice…everything else put you to sleep
>>
>>683816014
The real question is why did the unwashed masses that praised the fuck out of 4 turn on 76? When they are essentially the same game? Their standards where already low enough that they thought 4 was unironically a good game.
>>
>>683818475
76 was shit on release. now that's it's stable the same people praise it, with some even preferring it to 4
>>
File: Fallout 4 ending.jpg (834 KB, 1920x1080)
834 KB
834 KB JPG
>>683816014
Big, empty open world with boring copypaste content and a retarded story.
But that applies to all of the 3D games. Even New Vegas only gets praised by being a sequel to the first two games, and it's a game with characters like Cass.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.