[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/v/ - Video Games

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: rivenpuzzle.jpg (122 KB, 1280x720)
122 KB
122 KB JPG
>infantilizes the best puzzle in gaming history
What were they thinking??? Is this the most difficult puzzle feeble zoomer brains can comprehend? It even gives you the colours for free with the forced order of the sliders. They don't even ask you to find the locations of the domes on the reduced 5x5 grid, they just give you them for free after solving babby's first sliding puzzle. New players probably never even realize what the locations represent, as the solution is simply given to you.

I was willing to overlook making the animal puzzle easier, most of the changes there are quite good actually, but this is too far.
>>
>>683816526
I actually did feel like this was too easy.
>>
it's not one large grid anymore, you do each island individually? That defeats the entire point of the puzzle.
>>
File: file.png (606 KB, 608x392)
606 KB
606 KB PNG
>>683819426
Hold on, THIS is how it was in the original? Never mind then, I thank the devs of the remake for removing this tumor from the game.
>>
>>683819804
No anon. That is the whole puzzle. The 25x25 grid was reduced to 5x5. The locations of the domes are also given to you on survey island as a reward for solving a generic sliding puzzle. You aren't even told that they are the dome locations, they just light up on the grid and you input them as the solution later.
>>
>>683820036
wtf am I looking at?
>>
>>683821231
What the fuck. I was considering trying out the remake because it has new stuff, but if they made the original puzzles retard mode I won't support it.
>>
>>683821897
The rest of the remake is actually pretty good and I recommend it. The only other big problem is that they replaced the fmv videos with the worst 3d model abominations you have ever seen.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.