[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/v/ - Video Games

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: 86 highway storming.webm (3.94 MB, 1280x720)
3.94 MB
3.94 MB WEBM
It's been 9 years since NFS 2015 and no game has come close to matching its impeccable vibe
Yeah you can argue that the voice acting, live action cutscenes and driving physics are awful and I will agree with you there
But the theme, the unique lights and color effects in different parts of the map making each district distinct from eachother, the never ending rain and never ending night. It is unironically pure soul.
Day/Night cycles aren't soul, dynamic weather effects aren't soul, open world with square miles of wasteland that serves no purpose isn't soul. NFS 15 is pure soul and I can't understand why nobody except the indie dev behind Night-Runners is capitalizing on it
>>
>>683819950
It is always online though... And you can't play solo even if you are online?
>>
>>683819950
agreed
imo closes thing to underground 2
>>683820723
there is a way in settings iirc.
>>
>>683820953
I wanted to give it a try but supposedly they removed this option in settings at some point.
>>
>>683819950
what a shame retarded EA (water is wet) made it into a live service game, meaning it'll be as dead as The Crew once the time comes
>>
>>683821027
I fear that the most sincee 2015 my fav nfsprobably since prostreet.
>>
>>683821018
You can still play through the entire game solo without other players taking part in the races, but you will still have your races and your ai opponents occupying the same game world as other players and you can still see them while your race takes place
It can be annoying if they intefere with your race by ramming you or something intentional or not. But I do appreciate that it makes the world feel more alive, until it fucks with your race then it becomes an annoyance
>>
NFS peaked at 3 zoomie
>>
>>683819950
It's so weird how this game and Batman AK looked so insanely good at night while recent games from past 9 years can't match it's pretty and natural looking lightning. I guess it's much easier to achieve that if you won't force yourself to do a day-night circle and focus only on the night.
>>
>>683819950
>NFS 2015
Game's not even cracked.
>>
File: mo par mo powa.webm (2.93 MB, 746x420)
2.93 MB
2.93 MB WEBM
>>683819950
hey op you forgot the fact that NFS2015 drives like absolute stinking heaps of garbage and every single one of its sequels is way more fun because the cars don't behave so schizophrenically.
>>
File: 1708244141254544.png (753 KB, 1113x630)
753 KB
753 KB PNG
>>683819950
Makes me miss going on long road trips and driving through cities at night between the long, empty stretches of freeway. And ultimately just makes me want to play Shutokou Battle.
>>
>>683821531
EA already killed off BlackBox NFS games, but those at least have something to make up for the loss of online features even on pirate copies (well, maybe except for The Run, it's dead completely)
they will have no second thought about killing off Ghost NFS games
oh, and isn't NFS'15 also infected with Denuvo on top of the live service bullshit?
>>
>>683823378
>Yeah you can argue that the voice acting, live action cutscenes and driving physics are awful and I will agree with you there
>driving physics are awful
Hey retard kun, did you just not bother reading?

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.