[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/v/ - Video Games

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

I have literally never before in my life gotten filtered by the controls of a game this hard before. I literally can't even get the first boss down to 50% on super easy difficulty aka literally 30 seconds into the game. Legitimately every single button press is a fumble.
>>
>>683819987
It just takes some practice.
>>
>>683822030
>>
>>683819987
>get the first boss down to 50%
you're playing the game completely wrong if you're depleting the boss's health instead of one shotting it, you're not supposed to kill bosses by shooting them you're supposed to use phoenix force, literally just do what i told you yesterday
maybe if the timer wasn't so lenient new players wouldn't be fooled into thinking they're supposed to shoot
>>
you can parry enemy shots and turn them into energy
>>
>>683819987
double tap the shoot button to do a "counter" attack which destroys enemy bullets and often makes them drop health, some enemy bullets can also be sent back this way
dash while at full health to do massive damage, but this consumes a small amount of HP
with just these two pieces of information you should be able to figure out what to do

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.