[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/v/ - Video Games

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: 1719365069040.webm (2.88 MB, 1280x720)
2.88 MB
2.88 MB WEBM
>Yeah bro summoning doesn't make the game easier because the health is doubled or something, i DID beat the game
>>
>>683821225
I tried these meme spells before and the damage was pathetic, do I need to raise my INT or something?
>>
>>683821348
Stack buffs like Terra Magic
>>
shoop da woop
>>
My second playthrough made heavy use of Comet Azure for bosses and it's fucking hilarious how powerful it makes you. Just like in OP's webm, half the bosses won't even get to do their mechanics you kill them so fast.
>>
>>683821625
Comet Azur is nice, but for me it's Meteorite of Astel
>>
>>683821486
>this post
yeah, /v/ is still good
>>
>>683821625
Depends on the boss. The bosses that move around a lot and jump around everywhere will just avoid it. You have to get lucky with positioning or time it really well
>>
>>683821225
this is an purposeful mechanic of the game. he DID beat it, just as the devs intended. you choose to handicap yourself with artificial limitations and thats fine.
>>
>>683822996
actually playing the game isn't handicapping yourself
>>
Str builds didn't beat the game because they're boring and gay
>>
>using magic in a From game
yeah that's about right. being a wizard is basically easy mode
>>
>>683821486
Kek
>>
>>683821225
KAAAAA
>>
>>683821225
Absolute meme. I did this at 70 INT with the infinite magic Tear WITH Mogh's shackle and it did 1/4th of his health at most.
>>
>>683822996
So would you say it's artificial difficulty?

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.