[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/v/ - Video Games

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: 177854568987.jpg (55 KB, 675x380)
55 KB
55 KB JPG
This is actually terrible. All this for 20man Molten Core.
>>
I wonder how is cata classic doing
>>
>>683822049
is anyone still playing that shit? feels like it was completely dead after the first month
>>
>>683822226
It's dead. Population nosedived after a few weeks
>>
It took 8 months just to reach lv60 cap, and they wonder why sod is dead
>>
They've made many mistakes with this "classic+", one of the biggest is there being no new overworld zone to explore in a season about discovery and exploration.
>>
meanwhile pandaria is still kino as ever
>>
>>683822049
nu-Blizz could fuck up a wet dream. Why is this news?
>>
Season of Discovery is dead.
Cataclysm Classic is dead.
The War Within will be dead on arrival.

World of Warcraft is finished.
>>
>>683822049
More people doesnt mean better. Raids in general were a mistake.
>>
>>683823789
Made sense, changes to the over world are mostly class specific. Can't make too many changes or you alienate the group that likes the pace/feel of vanilla and know it like the back of their hand. Can't make it too much like OG vanilla because OG vanilla is gay and slow.

New dungeon was fun and OP's purposefully missing BFD, Gnomer, and ST. Reception for MC is positive so far, but we'll see if it has any staying power (Doubtful, since the majority of players can't into not raid logging.)
I think theyve done an okay job so far over all, it's not some 10/10 job but anyone expecting that was just asking to be disappointed.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.