[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/v/ - Video Games

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: union.png (27 KB, 1194x250)
27 KB
27 KB PNG
It's over.
>>
i have trouble caring or believing this will affect the quality of the games.
>>
Blizzard was over when they made an MMO.
>>
If actiblizz were allowed to run itself, it likely would never die in our lifetime. Thanks to MS we get to see it die in real time. Fucking sweet.
>>
>commietard trannies making trouble at trillion dollar globohomo corporation
So what? This does not affect me or you.
>>
>>683824726
I couldn't care less about Blizzard's trash but this might convince other studios to join
>>
>>683824880
>So what? This does not affect me or you.
Im subbed to WoW so it does actually
>>
>>683824591
>Unions are.. Le bad!
>>
>>683824861
That's painfully naive. It's just like Minecraft. Microsoft bought the rights to an IP and just so happened to get ownership of studios in the process. In five years, you'll be seeing enough WoW spinoffs to make Kotick cream himself, and they'll continue for the rest of your natural life.
>>
>>683825602
>you'll be seeing enough WoW spinoffs to make Kotick cream himself
Your first mistake was thinking this was Disney, not Microsoft. Slower, less quality releases, until the studio ceases and the IPs die in a void.
>>
>>683824591
>"every voice matters"
So what they have done to WoW isn't enough? Wheelchair wizards, trannies and the like and it isn't enough for them? Imagine that.
>>
>>683825417
>im subbed to wow
You get what you fucking deserve
>>
>>683825870
Micro$oft isn't going to do the opposite of what they always do just because you can't cope with Warcraft now being an immortal puppet.
>>
>>683825417
>Im subbed to WoW
Why?
>>
>>683825870
You don't really keep up with what Microsoft does with the IPs they know have huge fanbases do you?
Halo got multiple spinoffs from top down shooters, to an arcade game.
Minecraft's had multiple spinoffs.
Gears of War's had an Xcom game and Gears Pop.
Let alone other IPs.
If you generally don't think they'll milk the Warcraft IP with spinoffs, then you'd be a fool.
>>
>>683824591
>if companies make 10 bazillion dollars they should share some with the workers
How terrible
>but you get paid
They get paid if the company makes any dollars. So if you make 10 bazillion maybe share the love a little you stupid fucking retard jewish rat.
>>
>>683824591
>all this effort just to work less and dilate more

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.