[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/v/ - Video Games

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: sddefault.jpg (46 KB, 640x480)
46 KB
46 KB JPG
>fuck humans aggressive
>fuck violence
>fuck demons
>and most importantly, FUCK GOD
What did Zelenin, Law rep from the fan favorite hit series SMT strange journey, mean by this?
>>
>>683824719
This was Enochian bullshit.
I am a genuine Abrahamic God lover but the fact that the angels were modifying a human for their "noble" ends and depriving humans of free will was not kosher. The true Almighty God doesn't need a McGuffin to do things. It is entirely up to mankind to choose to be righteous for the sake of goodness, for the sake of heaven. That's why I couldn't trust the angels. God made man and gave free will. I did not trust and still do not trust Mastema. I chose to ally myself with Gore-Taichou even though I lost all of my lawful alignment demons. As a self inserter I could not accept betraying God yet felt doing what the angels wanted was wrong. I chose to kill the mercenary group as well because of what happened to them and because of what they had done. They were tempered by forces most ungodly in nature. God wants us to choose.
>>
>>683825556
Take your med, Lucy.
>>
>>683824719
she's hot, she's allowed to get away with it.
>>
>>683825556
Based rational law-neutral chad.
>>
I always thought the strange journey protags were astronauts, and this game took place on some planet they flew a spaceship to. Its only recently I read they're investigating a portal on earth.
>>
>>683824719
I'm playing through this fuck you bitch, i didn't need spoilers.
>>
>>683824719
>redux
ew
>>683825556
holy fucking based
>>
File: 1694356017556315.jpg (65 KB, 622x632)
65 KB
65 KB JPG
ENTER
>>
>mastems getting btfo'd back to heaven seething hard because you chose law and still want to murder god
Top 3 moments of the franchise.
>>
>>683826104
>ew
>giving back their agency to the representatives is bad
>>
>>683825556
>The true Almighty God doesn't need a McGuffin to do things.
Perhaps if one turns a discerning eye to the story they might find that the supposed true god is, in fact, a phony
>>
I feel like we're in a human ran world now and it's not exactly stellar
>>
>>683826217
no redux is just cringe
>>
File: chaosfagsBTFO.png (199 KB, 992x1856)
199 KB
199 KB PNG
>>683824719
why are chaosfags always so angry?
>>
I find it funny that some of the best law reps outright hate GOD and their angel.
>>
>>683826483
They're fags in need of being reminded what they're supposed to be.
>>
File: Spoiler Image (240 KB, 700x763)
240 KB
240 KB PNG
>>
>>683825556
Anon, God needs the McGuffin because is implied the Demifiend kicked his ass after True Demon ending. Is the reason why those four whores got a chance for their jewish agendas of making Earth a hellhole of Darwinism.
>ArE you ImPLYINg the Three Rabi aren'T JEw...
Everything not human, in this case demons, are jews. The Demiurge both in-game and IRL proves it.
>>
>>683826382
It's lack of education true science doesn't say you can magically be a woman anywhere.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.