[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/v/ - Video Games

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: greenfire.webm (3.92 MB, 640x360)
3.92 MB
3.92 MB WEBM
are you enjoying the new warframe update?
>>
hey Rebecca can you stop flooding the catalogue? I stopped playing Warframe years ago
>>
>>683824848
I uninstalled the game after tennocon because I needed to take a break from the addiction.
I'll get back in a couple months for Caliban rework and to finally farm the Glaive prime and hopefully uninstall until 1999.
This game is better in short bursts anyway
>>
Tried playing this game a while ago and it just seemed highly repetitive and it was a pain in the ass to "unlock" something and have it be a powered down version of it.
>>
So is there something happening in the game or is the increase in threads just due to lewd Ember?
>>
>>683826539
It's just the most reliable way to engage /v/
There's always something happening and the new updates look promising.
>>
>>683827560
>It's just the most reliable way to engage /v/
Then why aren't more devs doing that?
>>
>>683829151
Because /v/ would rather bitch about rainbow flags than play a video game
>>
>>683824848
is this game worth getting into? i play destiny 2 and i've heard warframe is very similar. how expensive is it to get this character/skin? and are there any DLCs/Expansions or anything like destiny 2 that i need to buy to get the full experience?
>>
>>683829327
Game itself is completely free, it just demands a lot of your time. The only thing you have to pay money for is bling designed by guest artists.
>>
>>683824848
I stopped playing like 6 years ago and coming back to it is overwhelming so I uninstalled it
>>
>>683829327
The game is a power fantasy, don't expect difficulty. It has a lot of different weapons and chracters with varied ability sets to play around with, You can get premium currency by trading with other players so everything is earnable and you often get discount for premium currency from login bonuses if you really want to paypig and get some skins.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.