[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/v/ - Video Games

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: capsule_616x353 (1).jpg (59 KB, 616x353)
59 KB
59 KB JPG
This was so fucking good. My main complaint with Trepamg 2 was lack of main missions and this really adds to the game well. The 2 new missions are arguably better than any of the ones at launch. Also the sword and revolver are top tier weapons and so much fun to use.
>>
yooooooooooo it's out?
spoil me the story bro
>>
File: huh.jpg (35 KB, 1256x212)
35 KB
35 KB JPG
I don't even need to buy it lmao, just noticed it got auto added to my account
>>
>>683825642
It's standalone content that takes place before the final mission of the base game. Both missions are phenomenal and do a good job of showing that you're working for the greater of two evils when it comes to Horizon vs the Syndicate.
>>
>>683825816
Did you buy the season pass before?
>>
>>683826450
interesting, I was hoping for a continuation from the secret ending, but that's good too
reinstalling right now, cant wait to try out the sword
>>683826840
yeah, but still surprised me
>>
>>683827226
Sword is such a gamechanger. They designed the new maps to go well with it. Lots of close quarters combat. I'm starting a new campaign run so I can use it on the old maps too.
>>
The part where you had to kill all your wounded allies was really well done and took me by surprise.
>>
I like how the update added new neck snap animations. It's the little things.
>>
Hopefully they'll update the OST with the new tracks soon.
>>
>>683831694
I think you can randomize the music in the combat simulator now so I assume the new tracks are part of that.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.