[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/v/ - Video Games

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: fixed.png (310 KB, 433x577)
310 KB
310 KB PNG
What went wrong with Kingdom Hearts?
>>
>>683825295
Too much OCs, not enough Disney/FF characters after the first game.
>>
bait thread but I'll respond anyways:
too many combat options for Sora
not enough combat options for Goofy and Donald
massive focus on an almost uninterpretable story if you haven't played every single game, and even if you have, its still confusing

honestly I think most of the franchise would be fine if these three things were addressed in a meaningful way. I still like most of them, though.
>>
>>683825295
>What went wrong with Kingdom Hearts.
Too much final fantasy bullshit put into the writing.
>>
the time travel
>>
>>683825295
he cute
>>
>>683825295
extreme linearity in both the levels themselves and the order you play them in, even further dumbed down the rpg elements from the first game, sora is simply way too overpowered for 98% of the game and crtical mode/final mix only lowers that to about 90% of the games content while making you brutalize most of the game even faster then in the vanillia game because critical gives you a ton of busted abilities and extra AP from level 1 while not adjusting basically any of the disney levels, nomura getting bored of his own characters and spending more of the game developing new ones then sora/riku/kairi as sora becomes a mental retard gorilla ape in this game and riku/kairi spend 90% of the game in a fridge
>>
>>683825451
There where more FF characters in the second game
>>
>>683825295
i would really prefer if you'd take that off
>>
>>683828667
I would really prefer if he put more clothes on, actually.
>>
>>683825295
Like 20 spin off games that they tried to tie in for the third making it completely nonsense for your average players who only played the first two
>>
>>683825451
I think the main problem with the disney characters is that most of them are super boring. The exception that proves this is Maleficent. She's actually pretty cool, because she does things that matter to the overarching story, and fills a character niche (actual dark wizard, but makes specifically tries to avoid being corrupted by the darkness [fails this because of !AnsemRiku but still])
>>
>>683825295
Damn, he went from chibi to chunky, didn't he?
>>
I want original stories with my classic disney characters, not nutshell versions of their movies with Sora in the background.
>>
>>683825295
I like that sea salt ice cream!

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.