[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/v/ - Video Games

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Now that the dust has settled, what did you think of it?
>>
>>683826764
No one ITT played that game
>>
File: i1eyh3ls4wcd12.jpg (394 KB, 1083x1419)
394 KB
394 KB JPG
>>683826764
I thought it was fvcking kino. I didn't make it to the Bayle part yet because I ended up playing other games though. I love you Miyazaki.
>>
>>683826764
I enjoyed it overall. As a magic fag I gotta say I was a little disappointed with the spells, maybe because the base game had already set the bar so high. There were so many new spells/incantations that were just useless, or like, what's even the point? It's made even more frustrating when there are enemies with cool spell effects that are unobtainable (like messmer's big ghost serpent, or catacombs casters ricocheting spell projectiles). Biggest slap in the face was when I found that miracle Melina uses if you summon her for Morgott, only instead of a giant healing tree it's more of a healing shrub. Also disappointed there was no Godwyn/Femto, I have the barest sliver of a hope we might see something like the Sekiro boss rush update, where they discreetly drop a new challenge mode with some new enemies and items, but I'm not holding my breath. If spellbound rumors are at all true I'm sure Miyazaki will make up for it.
>>
6/10
>>
>>683826764
Not sure. I somehow dropped it shortly after Messmer.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.