[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/v/ - Video Games

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: 1721959811770608.jpg (18 KB, 800x450)
18 KB
18 KB JPG
Why do Soulsfags hate the Bloodborne Rally and Sekiro Posture Bar? Is it because they actually promote engaging with the enemy, instead of a boring, slow and insanely passive back & forth?

Do Soulsfags actually just hate combat?
>>
>>683827130
>Soulsfags hate the Bloodborne Rally and Sekiro Posture Bar
citation sneeded
>>
File: 1691183768757096.png (472 KB, 680x680)
472 KB
472 KB PNG
>Soulsfags hate the Bloodborne Rally and Sekiro Posture Bar
youre off your meds again anon
>>
>>683827130
>Is it because they actually promote engaging with the enemy, instead of a boring, slow and insanely passive back & forth?
If you actually cared about that, you'd play Ninja Gaiden or any other action game, not Fromsoftware garbage
>>
Souls has an invisible posture bar, once again showing how Sekiro is easy baby mode souls
Bloodborne rally is cool but in general Souls games are not as fast as Bloodborne and can't take advantage of a rally system without getting punished
>>
>>683827417
>in general Souls games are not as fast as Bloodborne
i dont see a difference between bb and ds3. er too is almost the same
>>
>>683827130
I don't I love all these games. Sekiro and Bloodborne more for the combat. Souls and Elden Ring more for the exploration, lore and build variety.

All of them for the atmosphere and aesthetics.

Next time please don't rape the truth.
>>
>>683827130
soulstards only like their games because they are perceived as hard. its some sort of ego boost to them that while they are rotting their lives away in a virtual world just like everyone else, they are better cause they are playing the hard japanese game that a couple game journalists got filtered by. which is why they break down and seethe every time BOTW/TOTK is mentioned because they cant handle the idea of a game that is fun, easy, and has engaging combat.
>>
>>683827468
I think it's mostly dodge rolling in Souls being slower than side stepping in Bloodborne. With Elden Ring the boss combos are too long for Rally too, can't attack to life steal if you got hit by the 2nd attack in a fast 6 hit combo
>>
File: 1691414260772644.jpg (36 KB, 600x699)
36 KB
36 KB JPG
>>683827816
The fuck does souls even have to do with tendieslop? I thought your incel fight was vs starfield?
>>
>>683827130
>rally
Love it and wish it would come back. Malenia's Great Rune is a shitty attempt of shoehorning it in.
>posture bar
nah

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.