[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/v/ - Video Games

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: 1707872636520376.jpg (131 KB, 624x768)
131 KB
131 KB JPG
Even though it had some extremely cringy and boring moments, I thought the ending was really good.
>>
I hate little kids, Daniel ruined the whole fucking game.
>>
Is it at least worth playing for the music ? A friend gifted me the entire game years ago as I really liked LiS1, but I never played 2 since it didn't appear to have the things I liked in 1.
>>
>>683828562
This is a gossip simulator for women
>>
File: 3947034.jpg (79 KB, 431x750)
79 KB
79 KB JPG
>>683830062
The only good kid characters in games are as follows.

Nanako, Clementine, and the cast of Psychonauts.
>>
>>683828562
I liked the first one. So I tried it.
It was the most in your face american liberal propaganda game I've seen.
>>
>It literally had a reference to Trump and Rush Limbaugh

It's genuinely one of the worst narratives in gaming lmfao
>>
>>683828562
You thought the ending where the little Mexican boy looks at the wall and asks 'Why are they trying to keep us out :((((' after committing murder (albeit by psychic bullshit) and fleeing the police, then on their way back to Mexico, commit many, many more police murders on purpose - naturally written by the French?

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.