[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/v/ - Video Games

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: 1696342263755505.jpg (162 KB, 974x1710)
162 KB
162 KB JPG
>>
let me guess, I'm supposed to be mad about something?
>>
>>683829143
>you need to be grateful they fed you dogshit because it's hard work
sounds about right for modern gaming
>>
>I havent played the mod myself but I thought it was pretty good
? ? ? ?
>>
>>683828943
I hold developers up to the standard that it is their JOB to code and make a game that people want.
If they made a piece of shit. They failed their job. If they made something for nobody. They failed their job. If this happens constantly. They are bad at their job and shouldn't have one.
Doesn't help that a vast majority of people who call themselves developers are anything but. They don't know the first thing about what they are doing and were hired on the color of their skin and what is or isn't in their pants first and foremost so an angry mob of 1% of the western world won't say mean things about them on a website that those people control the narrative on.
>>
>>683829865
Even worse
>no pc
Either a console cuck or mobligger
>>
>>683829865
People are so retarded it's unreal.
>>
>>683830393
i mean just look at this thread baka
>>
im shitting on my floor right now. it won't stop coming out.
>>
File: oh no no no no.jpg (169 KB, 1231x673)
169 KB
169 KB JPG

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.