[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/v/ - Video Games

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: 1648163581686.png (184 KB, 1024x638)
184 KB
184 KB PNG
The Great Filter...
>>
>>683831560
Fighting games are for people too lazy and retarded to play counterstrike and I say this 100% unironically. They aren't hard which is why you have players from literal baby games like smash becoming top FGC contenders overnight. Wouldn't happen in CS2. Anyone can do a 623 motion, it's not hard.
>>
>>683831560
Half this board plays FFXIV.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L_2sOiNrw_I
>>
>>683831861
FPBP. Rush Magneto, Cyka Bylat!
>>
File: iwanttofuckivy.png (68 KB, 628x94)
68 KB
68 KB PNG
>>683831560
boomers will look at this and tell you it's normal
>>
>>683831861
Apples and oranges.
A good cs player could be a bad FG player.
>>
>>683831560
This board is no longer the board that hates casuals, it's now the board of playthrough watching zoomers and casuals who hate the idea of anything competitive and the idea of acquiring skill at something.
>>
Thought this thread was about the Z axis, meaning 3D games...
>>
How is this hard
If you can do a hadoken you can do the Z input.
>>
File: 1707708292319221.png (28 KB, 150x150)
28 KB
28 KB PNG
That's cute.
>>
remember how zoomers seethed and claimed that doing a quarter circle is impossible when ryu was added to smash
>>
fighting games are boring
if I quantified the time spent playing a game as having fun or not having fun, you're talking 95% of the time spent on tedium combo practice, stomping players way worse than you, or getting stomped by players way better than you
on the rare occasion you get fairly matched with someone with good netcode, congrats, you've finally eked out 3 minutes of fun from your hundreds of hours of investment
>>
>>683833064
>DB, HCF, DF.

How that's hard?

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.