[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/v/ - Video Games

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: R9Qab0osYhWXi0djq8ZatRLi.jpg (261 KB, 1024x1024)
261 KB
261 KB JPG
Starting this for the first time. Should I use a gamepad or KB+M?
Also Scarlet Nexus thread, I guess.
>>
sex with Arashi
>>
I suggest using a controller since the game plays like a character action game most of the time and the control scheme just makes more sense. Who you decide to play as first depends on if you plan to play both routes. If you plan to play both routes, play as Yuito first. Kasane is a massive autist and doesn’t interact with Yuito or his team a lot so you’re mostly left in the dark until you play her route, so it’s better to leave her for last. Her route does have more explanations about the plot so if you just want to complete the game once and drop it, then play her route first
>>
>>683833872
>the game plays like a character action game
lol
>>
File: 1722031368091.webm (2.3 MB, 1116x766)
2.3 MB
2.3 MB WEBM
part two when
when we go to the moon

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.