[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/v/ - Video Games

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

>daydreamed about impressing my coworkers with my video game skills again
>>
Reminder that covid was your one and only chance at securing a comfy as fuck WFH job.
>>
>>683832545
Not really. Just get into any decent, 21st century market.
>>
>>683832545
not even. You only got a WFH job during covid if you were already in a job field where it's relevant.
For tradesmen like me it was never an option.
>>
Tfw wagie life
>>
>>683832545
>comfy as fuck WFH job.
how do people enjoy WFH?
never leaving your house and only talking to people over zoom can't be good for your mental health

my retail job is shit but at least I got to fuck my coworkers and it gets me out of the house
>>
>>683833310
Yikes, an actual normalnigger post.
>>
>>683832312
It's over
>>
File: 1535895491876.jpg (201 KB, 470x595)
201 KB
201 KB JPG
>>683833310
>never leaving your house
>tfw regularly go out to the gym/grocery shopping/walking my dog during work hours

Also most people have days where still go into the office like maybe you do 5 days of WFH then 1 in-office just to see everyone for a bit (no work gets done on this one day however)
>>
>>683833310
>>
>>683833139
yeah but tradesman can usually just work whenever they want anyway
>>
>>683833310
This is bait.

Imagine thinking you need to interact with coworkers to have proper mental health, that's even more pathetic, the fact that you don't have a life a things to look forward to outside your job.
>>
How do i get a job that pays more than $15 / hour?

I get less than $15 after tax so basically about $100 a day and i have to use some of that for my petrol and food
>>
>>683832545
Not anymore. Now every company that hired during COVID is laying people off by enforcing back to office routines and firing anyone that doesn't want to comply, unless you worked there for 10 years and make a deal for an exception.
>>
File: 1538764698556.png (101 KB, 900x900)
101 KB
101 KB PNG
>>683834408
I swear to got I've seen this post multiple times over the last couple of years, I must be lucky because I've managed to keep my WFH all these years
>>
>>683834179
unfortunately I am in maintenance and have a rotating list of clients I need to keep happy so it's 9-5 for the most part
>>
>MFW I'm a NEET person who earns NEET bucks
I'm living the dream!

>>683833310
>he lied on the internet
Unless you wage slaves have a high paying job like being a CEO in a company, then you boys shouldn't be bragging about wage slavery.
>>
>>683834528
Seems like it. I've been seeing firsthand quite a few people laid off since they want people to commute 2 hours one way to the office now while the boss works at home.
>>
>>683832312
A coworker impressed me with his skills. I don't play multiplayer shit anymore, but he showed me a video of him where he looked like one of those twitchy pro players that massacre the enemy team by themselves. Was like damn dude, if only that made you a better worker though.
>>
>>683833310
WFH means you don't *need* to use coworkers for your interaction. You can just use the extra free time to do it.
>No time wasted on commute
>No time wasted on lunch (you can just eat normally at home)
>Realistically not going to spend 100% of the time doing work because that's not how modern jobs are, so can use your free time to do whatever you want on your PC
>>
>>683832545
I got signed off as fully WFH because of a minor health condition not long after we returned to the office after covid. It was legitimate at the time, but I've been fully recovered for around three years now and I just haven't told them. I dread the day I'm asked to provide evidence that it's still ongoing. This week I did approximately three hours of work and then played Path of Radiance for the rest of my work hours.
>>
>>683832545
>>683833139
I started working in 2017 and I always ever worked from home

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.