[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/v/ - Video Games

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Emily’s path is canon and corvo’s isnt
Cope
>>
Emily is a woman and Corvo isn't.
>>
I would hope so, half the story is finding out she's a complete shitter as a ruler, her doing all the work at least means she's learned something from all of it rather then her dad just taking care of things

man, the second game's story was pretty shit
>>
>>683832887
Your thread died yesterday with one single post (mine).
Nobody cares, Dishonored is dead and D2 killed it. Emily has worse writing, worse powers and her """continuity""" leads to the shitfest that is DotO. There's zero reason not to play as Corvo if you're to play D2 at all (you shouldn't). Cope.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.