[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/v/ - Video Games

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: Cuphead_(artwork)[1].png (77 KB, 289x345)
77 KB
77 KB PNG
this game is too fucking hard
>>
never played it. the art style brings back mauseating memories. momma used to locked me in the house overnight like a caged dog. i used to be terribly afraid of ghosts. any unknown sound could make my heart races like a horse. i would turn the disney channel on and stare at the screen all night trying to calm myself. fucking bitch of a mother. shouldve punched her one time before i fuck off for good
>>
>>683833624
Okay, Anon. Which boss filtered you?
>>
>>683836294
For me it was the clown :/
>>
only the s-ranks are difficult.
>>
>>683836294
I was being filtered by the devil until my sister decided to help me in Co-op
We were screaming HARD when we finished the bossfight lel
>>
File: AlexJ.jpg (92 KB, 1200x1371)
92 KB
92 KB JPG
>>683833624
Its difficulty is perfect
>tfw when still have to clear 2nd and 3rd islands on Expert mode
>>
>>683841570
how do you get filtered by the devil after beating king dice?
>>
>>683837242
The clown is usually the first big roadblock that people run into in Cuphead, and he's right at the beginning of the second island. It's perfect.
>>
First tried the Robot playing through the game a 3rd time recently
>>
>>683841570
did you fuck her?
>>
>>683841802
I beat the game when it came out and just recently came back to finally beat the DLC and do all of the achievements. If you're like me and haven't played since the DLC, you should, and you'll have a much easier time with Expert mode since the new DLC weapons like Chaser and Crackshot are absolutely fucking broken
>>
>>683833624
it really isn't
>>
>>683840242
And even then only if you don‘t use the chick from the dlc. I did all achievements and s ranks in 10 hours by using her cause of how op she is
>>
File: images (12).jpg (37 KB, 480x640)
37 KB
37 KB JPG
>>683833624
I legitimately suck at videogames and this was the one that I did everything.
Rank S or P in every stage in hard mode.
Loved this game.
>>
>>683841986
true. i made sure to get all the s-ranks in the base game before the release of the dlc so i wouldn't be tempted to use chalice and/or the new shop items.
>>
>>683842206
Forgot about that. Crackshot and heart ring are also busted
>>
>>683842512
do you consider the base game heart charms to be cheating for s-ranks? they let you take a mulligan hit without losing the rank but the reduced damage makes it harder to clear bosses within the s-rank time.
>>
>>683842923
No, the base game ones have clear tradeoffs. Heart ring essentially gives you 2-3 extra lives for free which is absurd. I‘d say the best base game one is the smoke bomb because it trivializes some boss attacks
>>
I feel that way about elden ring
>>
>>683841820
I dunno, honestly. Maybe my fingers just felt numb after a long gaming session
>>683841901
please, grow as a person
>>
>>683842923
An S-rank is an S-rank but smoke bomb is cheap.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.