[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/v/ - Video Games

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: unnamed.jpg (21 KB, 512x288)
21 KB
21 KB JPG
>Christopher, my son, I am dying
>Promise me that if they ever make Lord of the Rings into a video game, you'll make sure Shelob is a sexy goth woman who's misunderstood instead of evil
>Promise me, Christopher
>Urgh...
>>
>>683833871
you can't fuck a spider, it's not possible.
>>
>>683833871
It's not like this trash is canon, why get upset about it?
Do you complain about fanfiction, too?
>>
>>683834094
no one is crying about anything here. except for you i guess
>>
>>683834015
>excerpt from Silmarillion
>in the shadowy depths of her lair within the Ephel DĂșath, Shelob, the monstrous spider, began to transform. Her grotesque legs trembled, and her chitinous hide cracked, revealing an eerie glow. The hideous exoskeleton fell away, replaced by alabaster skin, smooth and flawless. Eight cold eyes merged into two deep, dark pools, promising both suffering and seduction.

From the remains of her monstrous form emerged a tall, slender figure cloaked in shadows. Garbed in a flowing black dress adorned with patterns like spiderwebs, she was a vision of dark allure. Her long hair framed a hauntingly beautiful yet terrifyingly cold face. Blood-red lips curled into a smile, and eyes black as void glimmered with sinister intelligence.

In this new form, Shelob was no less dangerous. She moved with ethereal grace, each step echoing softly in the cavern, embodying gothic majesty and perilous beauty. The air shivered with dread and fascination, as if the darkness itself rejoiced in her presence. Thus, Shelob stood transformed, a blend of monstrous past and beguiling present, a testament to the malevolence that festered in Middle-earth.

You could after that.
>>
>NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO YOU'RE DESECRATING TOLKIEN'S LEGACY
I like Tolkien but goddamn it, people need to stop acting like his works are some kind of untouchable holy text and you're commiting literal sacrilege by adapting them.
>>
These games are pure capeshit slop to begin with, so it's not like their fan-fiction can actually get any worse
>>
>>683834094
look up youtube responses to the rings of power show
the tlotr fanbase has lost its mind
>>
File: 1597766155649.jpg (539 KB, 587x1068)
539 KB
539 KB JPG
Yes

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.