[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/v/ - Video Games

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: todd.jpg (18 KB, 590x656)
18 KB
18 KB JPG
This man outsourced Starfield development to third-worlders. This is pathological scammer behavior. Never give someone like this money. Don't even buy The Elder Scrolls VI.
>>
I'm preordering the Super Digital Deluxe Edition of Elder Scrolls VI
>>
>>683835576
The only part I liked about starfield was ship legos and piracy everything else sucked. I game passed that shit and never intend on buying anything them make ever again.
>>
>>683835576
Thats because Zenimax made them fix 76 and still wanted Starfield released in 2021
And now they have a popular Fallout TV show looming over them while making ESVI, So they will be forced to outsource assest creation at the very least. Time is money, and jews wont money themselves
>>
File: rigged.png (609 KB, 720x718)
609 KB
609 KB PNG
>>683835576
He's been a scam since day one. He's spun yarn for so long that he's made a meme out of lieing a part of his salepitches. It's like they buy the games as a commodity, a physical proof he lied.
>>
>>683836852
I hate to break it to you, but TESVI was announced 6 years ago and then went radio silent. sound familiar? this is exactly the cyberpunk 2077 formula. this means it will flop.
>>
>>683835576
The outsourcing isn't even the biggest problem. The design is. Bethesda have decided to drop the one thing they arguably do pretty well - world design. Imagine playing an RPG without the world to explore. And someone okayed it.
>>
>>683835576
>This man outsourced Starfield development to third-worlders
get ready for more of that as all bethesda workers just unionized. it makes less and less sense every day to do any kind of development in the west
>>
>>683835576
To me, it seems like Emil is the main reason his game suck. The dude can't create any semblence of cohesion. Not in world building, not in storytelling, not in lore (which is riddled with plotholes as if it was fired upon by a Tommy gun... with a drum magazine).
The gameplay systems itself are servicable to decent for the most part but they again lack proper cohesion. Even the UI elements from the ship builder use completely different prompt from the inventory screen. It's super obvious another team made it and they didn't bother to merge the UI design. The art style isn't consistent neither, which is completely vomit inducing.

I'm a sucker for space games so I gave it a real shot. But the disconnect between literally every element and the extremely shoddy lore makes the whole thing feel absolutely soulless. The added sanitation just added salt to the wound. You can't even blow of a limb? In a game where you could have done insane death animations. Imagine poppin' headshot but it just pops the helmet window, leaving your target to breathe in the toxic atmosphere or suffer pressure loss/gain, killing him in cool and interesting ways.
I mean, really Todd? It's just so obvious.
>>
File: 1718560778992599.webm (204 KB, 1024x1024)
204 KB
204 KB WEBM
>>
>>683838667
>The dude can't create any semblence of cohesion. Not in world building, not in storytelling, not in lore
It's so weird for me. Video games have budgets of hundreds of milions of dolars and they can't get one (1) decent main writer? Are all video game writers retarded faggots?

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.