[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/v/ - Video Games

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

EASIER THAN ELENA MY FUCKING ASS.
>>
Terrible dragon fight
Ds2 suckz
>>
This dude gave me the most trouble out of any boss in that game for some reason
>>
>>683836510
Best boss theme of any souls game.
>>
>>683836510
This dude is pretty easy, though I guess if your health is low and he can one shot, that would be nasty.
I beat him my 1st try going through while fucking up everything, but it didn't matter. He's a neat dragon, doesn't make you wish you were dead as he roams across some sort of massive arena while you are on foot. Instead he's just got a medium one and he constantly goes to ground.
>>
>>683838160
ah yes the iconic
*squints*
Sinh, the slumbering dragon theme
a fan favorite, indeed
>>
>>683838743
People dismiss Dark Souls II in general, so of course people are unaware.
But having played all souls games and paid attention to the music, Sinh is probably one of the better themes in the franchise.
Likewise, Sir Allone's is pretty up their.
>>
>>683836510
I liked him because he basically did the dragon moves we are all accustomed to now, and had proper flying animations. Also the cavern with destructible stalagtites were kino and made for gamers.
>>
>>683839737
Sunken City is underrated. It's probably the peak Dragon experience because the entire zone is about this one Dragon some Dragonslayers failed to kill and it fucked up an entire kingdom.

Sinh has very good build up compared Midir or Kalameet.
>>
>>683836510
Just sit in front of him, I don't get how anyone has trouble with Sinh or Midir. You don't need to hit their head, just smack their feet/asses.
>>
>>683836510
One of my favorite fights.
>>
>>683840212
>>683839737
Sunken City has great environment and level design. Doing all the little switches to open doors and manipulate the level geometry and move obstancles, good stuff.
>>
>>683838160
Forgettable, just like the rest of the DS2 tracks (except for Majula, that one is comfy).
>>
>>683840421
Which were lacking in 3 and ER because Miyahacki is a brainlet.
>>
>>683840421
Also, there's these super powered guards that you can't kill unless you find their respective sarcophagus inside the ruined maze.
>>
>>683840686
Yeah the ghost dudes with their ancient possessed armor. Gravity still kills them though. Nothing can survive gravity.
>>
>>683840486
>>683836603
Bots.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.