[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/v/ - Video Games

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: Gunboats.png (146 KB, 655x511)
146 KB
146 KB PNG
ITT: Overrated weapons/characters/moves
>>
i never liked it
>>
File: GGST_Asuka_R_Portrait.png (1.61 MB, 1383x1354)
1.61 MB
1.61 MB PNG
>everyone says how he's Yu-Gi-Oh type of hard/complex
>get to fight him
>he just spams cubes, not letting you breathe
did I miss something?
>>
File: 250px-Ambassador.png (42 KB, 250x159)
42 KB
42 KB PNG
>make weapon that's a sidegrade to stock at best
>make it an enticing weapon to use, anyone will think they're cool if they use it
>release expensive versions of it, killstreak/australium
>epic spy mains spend 200 gorillion dollars on them
>nerf weapon into the ground
>spy mains seethe
>actual good spies continue to use diamond back

dare I say, based valve?
>>
This bitch
Here I am looking forward to playing a vampire hunter or vaguely holy warrior type character, and yet the entire questline is mostly just her and her family issues, and you’re forced to tag along. All of this because you’re written into being too stupid to realize vampire+elder scroll=bad idea, and don’t have the option to try and take it. Bethesda writers can’t comprehend players roleplaying characters that may not want to yo along with their pseudo-protagonists.
>>
>>683840731
spy just has too much good kit now, on top of being as fast as medic.
>>
>>683840731
How was this nerfed to the ground? It is still good, I use it on spy even post nerf.
>>
>>683838652
>a whole update and big competition just for valve to put the gunboats in the game
>>
>>683840731
>spy mains crying because now they have to get close to enemies to kill them

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.