[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/v/ - Video Games

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: good stuff.png (59 KB, 256x334)
59 KB
59 KB PNG
I am at peace. I've accepted that modern video games cannot and will not recover, but I also accept that there are so many older games and hidden gems from the past that I'm going to be set for life anyway. Other than the occasional 2 or 3 games every generation, I think I'm OK with being OK with that now.
>>
File: 1694418118105750.jpg (3.94 MB, 5501x5431)
3.94 MB
3.94 MB JPG
stop playing mainstream shit, idiot.
>>
File: 167998130.webm (3.26 MB, 640x360)
3.26 MB
3.26 MB WEBM
>>683839750
yea old games are way closer to the concept of an actual video game than modern gaming is. have fun anon. but there some real good ones today too. especially the japanese portfolio. you'll just have to live with the fact that they are few and far between and be more selective with what you play
>>683840624
no. indie is shit
>play my catgame bro
>we brought [psone ip] back but in worse
>check out our cool pixelsoup
>>
>>683841706
>old games are way closer to the concept of an actual video game than modern gaming is
I think that sums up a lot of how I feel about the whole thing.
>>
>>683841706
I truly do not understand this logic of refusing to play great indie games because they play like PS1 games or look like SNES games while also saying how retro games are perfect

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.