[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/v/ - Video Games

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: rannithink.jpg (31 KB, 296x297)
31 KB
31 KB JPG
I like how the lore would have you assume that no male ever made it over sixty intelligence.

— Founding Rain of Stars, 2 slots, 50 Intelligence, 2 spell slots; discoverer: unknown (named Goliath’s Rain of Stars in the 1.0)

— Stars or Ruin, 1 slot, 43 Intelligence; discoverer: Primeval Sorcerer Lusat

— Comet Azur, 3 slots, 60 Intelligence; discoverer: Primeval Sorcerer Azur

vs

— Rennala’s Full Moon, 2 slots, 70 Intelligence; discoverer: Lunar Queen Rennala

— Ranni’s Dark Moon, 2 slots, 68 Intelligence; discoverer: Lunar Princess Ranni (with by her mother)

— Rellana’s Twin Moons, 2 slots, 72 Intelligence; discoverer: Lunar Princess Rellana (with her sister)

Are women smarter than men?

I also like how a woman 1/10 the size of Radahn could somehow equal him, and take him out with a single jab of her sword.

Truly, it is a girl boss game. Men suck compared to women pound for pound in this world. Hilarious, really. Even the female variants of enemies are bigger and stronger.
>>
unfair comparison, male and female INT averages would be roughly the same if Sellen-sensei, the smartest sensei and most genius being in all the lands between the lands between, didn't exist, but she does, so she inflates the female INT average significantly.
>>
>>683841035
You mean body type 2, right?
>>
Males are physically stronger than women, so most of them were probably more drawn to magic to compensate
>>
File: 1689714246140245.jpg (31 KB, 389x389)
31 KB
31 KB JPG
>>683841035
How the hell does looking at the moon take up more brainpower than looking into deep space? What womanly logic.

Ymir's hat is just rubbing it in:
> The hat of Count Ymir, High Priest.
> The circular design at the top represents the Greater Will and its lightless abyss, imparting increased intelligence and arcane to the wearer.
> Though Count Ymir instructed Rellana in the sorcerous arts, he abandoned his allegiance to the moon.
> "It was merely the closest of the celestial bodies. Nothing more."

Conjuring a miniature universe (Fleeting Microcosm) costs 30 INT less than the two boob- I mean two moons spell. BRAVO MIYAZAKI.
>>
>>683841696
>two boob- I mean two moons spell
See. Even you aren't immune to meme spell.
>>
>>683841498
>ales are physically stronger than women
No they're not. Women can equal men despite being smaller than them. A woman the same size as a man is pound for pound stronger.
>>
>>683842031
Lol
>>
>>683842163
How big is Malenia? How big is Radahn? Cope.
>>
Ranni sex
>>
>>683841035
Because the two genders are faith and intelligence duh
>>
>>683841035
Incorrect, I made it over 60 INT and I'm glad the Carian family bred a princess smart enough for me to marry.
>>
>>683842740
Faith users are dominated by females and feminine males.
>>
How did Messmer and his lot (I assume the Erdtree faithful) betrayed the hornsent? And Gradam was an empyrean too?
>>
>>683842236
She was sure to win because her speed was superior.
>>
Moon is a woman so she made Sorceries easier for them.
>>
>>683844807
No but because rot and lifesteall is broken and malenia has both.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7pGvczxOAgc&t=958s
>>
>>683844004
Marika tricked and betrayed the Hornsent, ascending in place of the grandam. Then she sent Messmer to massacre them.
>>
>>683845578
Where does it say that?
>>
I am fucking tired of the type of quests in dark souls
>find new npc?
>go back and talk to all npcs again in the offchance one of them might be related and continue the quest
>find new place?
>repeat step 2
>kill boss?
>repeat step 2
>find random item with a vaguer description than most?
>repeat step 2
Fuck this shit. People are right in using guides.
>>
>>683841035
You got it the other way around, men make things that work and even 43int dude can understand, women make crap that require 68-72int and still get out performed by sub 40int spells.
>>
>>683841035
It proves men are smarter since they know going past 60 gives you diminished returns.
>>
>>683841035
Comet Azur is 3 slots so that means it’s better
>>
>>683841035
Primeval spells are foundational. You’ll notice that the Karolos and Olivinus spells are smaller and smaller versions of the real deal. The Founding Rain of Stars is the foundation for all glintstone sorcery, as it is what brought glintstone down to the Lands.
>>
>>683841035
>discoverer: unknown (named Goliath’s Rain of Stars in the 1.0)
God damn it From.
>>
>>683849240
The original ancient astrologer was a giant. The giant golems they left behind are a mixture of fire + sorcery. The fire giants were also neighbours to the ancient astrologers. Sword of night and flame has the comet azur spell on it.
>>
>>683846102
The story trailer mentions a seduction and betrayal while showing Marika at the gates of divinity, and the Grandam mentions them being betrayed.
This isn't actually elaborated on anywhere so the main theory is that after she avoided getting jar'd like the rest of her people, Marika somehow got in the good graces of hornsent society while quietly plotting to fuck them over by using the gates of divinity for herself. Based on the Shaman Village's location, empyrean lore, and Ymir's comments, Marika probably did all of this with the guidance of the fingers/Metyr/poorly translated instructions from the Greater Will.
Personally I'm guessing that genocide by Messmer only happened later because the Grandam's curse may or may not have been why Morgott and Mohg were born omens, which either way reignited all of Marika's old hatred for the hornsent while she was already thinking of a way to exile Messmer while still putting him to work for her.
>>
Moon spells are garbage
You can summon bigger rocks (plural) than the moon by the dozens at like 30 int less
>>
>>683842031
And a child is pound for pound stronger than an adult.
Elephants are too weak to jump, period. Do you want to test one?
Square cube law desu.
>>
>>683842163
Ehh you took my response. Why in these threads do the retards fall for uno reverse card.
>>
>>683841696
It's literally the IQ bell curve meme.
Midwit moonshunners in shambles.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.