[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/v/ - Video Games

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Which of these is the least shit? I have spare £45 and want to just play some slop for the weekend
>>
>>683841245
probably Origins
>>
>>683841245
just get ghost of tsushima instead
>>
>>683841245
objectively Origins
>>
>>683841245
Flip a coin between origins and odyssey. Also if you can wait a little bit just wait for a sale, both get on sale pretty frequently
>>
They're all equally shit and boring, the controls are shitty too
>>
Origins - rough but fun
Odyssey - terrible
Valhalla - great but 50 hours too long
>>
>>683841245
Playing Origins right now, Not my favorite but I like it well enough. I'd say go for that one
>>
this thread is full of people who are wrong
Origins has a shit, boring character
Valhalla is a billion hours long of copy past content
Odyssey is the exact same as above but Cassandra is atleast a fun character
>>
>>683841245
Origins is far better than Odyssey. Valhalla isn't even worth playing.
>>
>>683841245
wait for a sale, and the answer is odyssey easily
>>
OD just for kass
>>
File: 1722036830603.jpg (2.06 MB, 1920x1080)
2.06 MB
2.06 MB JPG
>>683841245
The Horizon games are honestly better and more interesting
>>
>>683841245
Just spend on The Witcher 3 if you don't have it already. It's also a Ubisoft Open World with RPG elements but better than any NuAssCreed game. If you have it already, get Originsm It's the least bloated and the nicest setting, at least imo.
>>
>>683842857
I have tried to play Horizon Zero Dawn 3 times now.
Steam says I have 16 hours played.

Why can I not into this game?
It's like Ian Huntley to me.
>>
>>683841245
none, play Black Flag
>>
Odyssey>Borigins>Valhöl
Valhalla has atrocious combat and grind is cranked to 11
Origins environment and storyline is a bit bland, you barely even interact with historical figures
Odyssey suffers from Ubisoft towers syndrome but makes up in combat both on land and sea, story is also alright
>>
Enemies are sponges
>>
>>683841245
Odyssey and it's not close.
The important thing to remember is that it's not an Assassin's Creed game, it's an ancient Greek RPG with the AC gameplay and it's better for it.

Valhalla is trash and people will try to trick you into thinking Origins is good but the main character is the only good thing about it. Everything else is terrible.
>>
I'd say origins. Odyssey will feel like a grand quest but there's a lot of very samey shit, but if you only have a weekend then Origins is tighter and the setting and characters are great. Do not get valhalla. It's a complete bloated shitshow. It's the one time in the series that the suspension of disbelief was just too much. You can raid and burn down settlements and take all their loot, but you're not allowed to attack civilians. Wtf?
>>
>>683843015
I will admit it gets a bit samey when you chase the side shit
>>
>>683841245
Odyssey, get the Atlantis dlc too.
>>
>>683841245
you could just not buy kike goyslop you know
buy a real game instead
>>
>>683841245
They're the same thing, just pick which setting interests you more.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.