[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/v/ - Video Games

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: metal gear rising.jpg (288 KB, 868x1000)
288 KB
288 KB JPG
>Metal Gear Rising is the most culturally relevant game in the franchise for zoomers
>The ! Alert sound is bigger than the series itself and has just broken into mainstream consciousness and is literally everywhere
Not the legacy I was expecting the series to have.
>>
>Reddit: The Game
>>
>>683841682
>>The ! Alert sound is bigger than the series itself and has just broken into mainstream consciousness and is literally everywhere
>just
Normies have been using the ! sound for years without knowing a thing about Metal Gear btw
>>
>>683841935
That's exactly what I meant by that, anon. It's bigger than the franchise.
>>
File: Objection!_HD.png (25 KB, 800x608)
25 KB
25 KB PNG
If theres one thing normalfags are great at, it's running a meme into the ground. Afterall...the desire to'fit in' is what seperates us from them in te first place
>>
>>683841682
3 good bosses.
Good ost.
>>
>>683841682
>>683841935
that what happens when a series hasn't had a new game in a decade
>>
File: 634634.png (15 KB, 882x758)
15 KB
15 KB PNG
>>683841682
>muh legacy
Noo!! The youth don't respect my heckin favorite franchiseā„¢ enough!! I need to feel validated in the online gamerverse!
>>
>>683841682
Well rising is the only good game for most people
Sorry no one wants to watch 10 hours of cutscenes consisting of kojimbo talking about his favorite movies and a plot that is "hey did you know the government is shady and develops unethical technology to gain an upper hand on other nations. Isn't that crazy". Yes sheltered japanese man we know
At least rising is self aware of how stupid it is and adds comedy to make the cutscenes enjoyable
>>
>>683841773
Did you also say that before the game became popular?
>>
>>683841682
this series died with mgs4 and piss walker fucked its corpse

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.