[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/v/ - Video Games

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: 1718854492140161.jpg (225 KB, 959x960)
225 KB
225 KB JPG
Listen, I'm sure the open world Zelda games are fun, but personally, I don't see the appeal of questing for a cool piece of gear only for it to shatter into pieces the instant I dare use it. Unless there's a mod, I fucking can't.
>>
there are mods for CEMU. there should be for Switch, too, but I'm not sure where to look.
>>
>>683841885
It can be fun. I hope Prime 4 has taking beam types off of enemies to use.
>>
>>683841885
You're a blind pack-rat collector, not an adventurer.
You explore in BotW for the joy of discovery and experimentation. Fighting is very secondary, and weapons are consumables. Smart players, which excludes most of Skyrim and Souls babbies, will easily work around this implied "flaw" by using superior tactics, the environment, the physics and the chemistry systems to their advantage.

You will never ever run out of weapons in BotW

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.