[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/v/ - Video Games

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: 71uQYNKiKCL.jpg (137 KB, 1500x1500)
137 KB
137 KB JPG
this is the most horrendouly designed piece of shit hardware ever. engineering like this makes me question if we ever made it to the moon. why the fuck is it so hard to fix the 1s and 2s?
>>
Works fine for me. Not a fan of the gay gimmicky lightbar, share button and touchpad shit, but it feels pretty good to use regardless.
>>
Seems good for fighting games.
Needs back triggers or a 6 button layout though.
>>
>>683842393
Why are you so angry goy? Don't you love giving money to snoy so they can give it to kikes at blackrock?
>>
Love this controller. Probably my favorite. Dualsense was a downgrade.
>>
It's probably the best Playstation controller though.
>>
>>683842393
That's not the Dualsense
>>
>>683842393
I like my 8bitdo ultimate
>>
>>683842393
Its literally the best controller though? Best dpad, good overall shape, not too bulky, decent symmetrical sticks, lasts forever (im still using mine from 2015 lol)?

The only issue is lack of paddles, but they sell a paddle kit that you can attach to your ds4

Touchpad is the only real downside, and they shouldve added some normal buttons there instead desu
>>
>>683842393
It's good enough.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.