[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/v/ - Video Games

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

I hate every last one of you for allowing that soulless movie to get a sequel.
>>
Nobody cares about your toddler trash, marketer.
>>
>>683842858
I took 6 excited kids to go watch it and we had a good time, make sure to cope seethe and dilate, preferably in that order.
>>
>>683843331
I took my niece and nephew, they liked it but had a hard time following the plot
>>
What about you, huh? Where were you to stop it?
>>
>>683843476
Are they retarded?
>>
>>683842858
Just watched it,girlboss movie lol, mid, not really any bad moments or great, just an overall mid flow through the movie.
Im kinda out of touch so I dont get the combo of Peach girlboss and 80s songs scattered throughout the movie,Mario represents modern masculinity(onions masculinity) but it could be worse he could be a straight clown.
Dissapointed but not much,meh all I can say, its a visual spectacle for little kids thats all, not a grown up movie(there are lots of good kid animated movies that are also for grown ups btw not this one).
>>
>>683843625
>Just watched it
Like 5 minutes ago I mean
>>
>>683843615
Yes they are
>>
>>683842858
It's fucking Mario what did you expect?
>>
>>683842858
Hoping we get a DK movie before long if only because I'm hoping they bring in the Kremlings. If only Dude Weed man could fuck off and let someone else voice DK.
>>
>>683843615
>Anon buys a ticket so he can balk at manchildren in the theater and laugh at how childish they are.
>Movie starts and family with kids in the next row up laugh at the silly jokes.
>Anon pisses and shits and cums his pants, furious.
>"Y-y-you know this is for KIDS, RIGHT!?
NINTENDTODDLERS BTFO!?"

Anon, get your shit together.
>>
>>683844093
>if only because I'm hoping they bring in the Kremlings.
You're setting yourself up for disappointment, anon. Nintendo hates the Kremlings because they were created by Rare and aren't "original Nintendo ideas." They just recently rejected K. Rool from appearing in the DK area of their Universal park, and all of the Kremlings were famously excluded from DK Country Returns and Tropical Freeze only to be replaced with generic tikis and penguins. Don't expect to see Kremlings ever again (Smash was somewhat of an exception since it's already pulling in other characters like Banjo)
>>
do not kid yourself. This entire website could have chosen not to go see it and yet it would have broke box office numbers still
>>
>>683842858
My 4y old watched the first movie like 30 times already
Hope 2nd will be fire too
>>
>>683842858
This thread actually reminded me that I have yet to pick up the blu-ray, thanks Anon.
>>
>>683844365
I'd be mad too if a subsidiary made a common enemy that actually had a character design when my own was literally just a brown ball with legs.
>>
if they don't simply put mario characters into an otherwise unrelated illumination movie I'll be disappointed
>>
>>683843889
A good movie.
>>
File: 172193463604211262.jpg (84 KB, 585x655)
84 KB
84 KB JPG
I allowed it?
>>
>>683842858
The live action was better.
>>
File: 1681190986234526m.jpg (91 KB, 724x1024)
91 KB
91 KB JPG
>>683842858
It was kino.

Can't wait for the Zelda movie.
>>
>>683842858
It was alright, but not really what I wanted from the movie. Mostly the problem being the Luigi is impressioned for most of the movie. Could have had a nice story about the two brothers going on an adventure, getting into a disagreement, and then learning to work together at the end. I'm guessing they didn't want to have Peach being captive so they just swapped roles with Luigi, but if that was the case then they could have just done a SMB2 and make it a Mario, Luigi, Peach, and Toad adventure.
>>
>>683842936
Log off.
>>
>>683843331
Based Epstein

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.