[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/v/ - Video Games

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: mqdefault.jpg (20 KB, 320x180)
20 KB
20 KB JPG
>I'm so glad I didn't grow up with zoomer brainrot like skibbidi toilet
>what he grew up with:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OHxyZaZlaOs
>>
Yeah, I'm a millennial and I genuinely don't understand the hate for Skibidi Toilet
It's the gmod shit I grew up with but in short episodes
I have never understood the appeal of something zoomers/albabs liked more than this
>>
>>683844116
>in short episodes

That is the problem

Short form content is a cancer
>>
>>683844320
It's not a big enough alteration that it feels all that meaningful to me
And that John Freeman comic, for example, we had a page coming out every few weeks or whatever it was, it's the same shit
>>
millenials used to watch youtube poop and say cringe shit like epic for the win! zoomer brainrot reminds them of their youth
>>
>>683844398
Jokes aside I find it comforting that source engine autism is still kicking strong after 20 fucking years.
>>
File: 6v2sb2.gif (1.12 MB, 360x270)
1.12 MB
1.12 MB GIF
>>683843998
>both are youtube videos with hl2 models therefore theyre the EXACT same and basically... youre stupid

people like you are insufferable, youre a faggot
>>
>>683845440
>my type of retarded is better
>>
>>683845440
That video was less than 1 minute long
Seriously, skibidi toilet hate is cringe
>>
>>683843998
Dunno what the toilet thing is but john freeman is kino.
>>
>>683844781
>zoomer brainrot reminds them of their youth
lol you wish, faggot.
>>
>>683845765
OUR HERO
>>
personally, I think it's more of matter of scale, obsession, and longevity
like we didn't have john freeman tshirts or a movie or whatever the fuck
I know time has been fucked for years now, but how long has skibbidi been going on?
but it's whatever
>>
Half-Life: Full Life Conesequences > Skibidi Toilet
>>
>>683845996
Skibidi is a kids thing, John Freeman was for autistic teenagers. I think that's the main difference.
>>
And the pants were dead
>>
>>683846130
john freeman was for everyone, the fuck?
>>
>>683844116
Forced Meme
>>
>>683846280
Were you like 35 when it came out?
>>
>>683843998
I grew up with some of this shit but nothing matters anymore so shut the fuck up. OP smoking cock as always.
>>
File: awg4.png (197 KB, 626x626)
197 KB
197 KB PNG
>>683845518
yes my type of retarded was made by good natured spergs fooling around on their families PCs not faggots whose "jobs" are making SFM

suck my dick plebbit fag
>>
>>683846184
>and the plants were singing
Rewatched it after who knows how long and this dumb bit made my spit out in laughter.
>>
>>683846321
no?
>>
>>683846421
Ok boomer
>>
>>683846346
>yes my type of retarded was made by good natured spergs fooling around on their families PCs not faggots whose "jobs" are making SFM
And the creator of skibbidi is evil because?????? If ICTON had the chance to monetize their shit back in the day they would.
>>
>>683844116
It's a test of how based you are. Leftists trannies and faggots seethe at it while the based enjoy it simple as
>>
>>683846467
shut the fuck up, retard. making fun of bad fanfiction is a pastime for all to enjoy
>>
Most gmod shit wasn’t funny.
Most sfm shit is not funny.
Go ahead, post some faggy unfunny clip to prove me wrong.
>>
>>683846927
Cope

https://www.youtube.com/watch?app=desktop&v=UmgHDqfiGEw
>>
>>683843998
John Freeman was funny because it was making fun of the era of cringekino fan fictions that were everywhere around that time. It really wasn't on the same level of brainrot as skibidi toilet is.
>>
Broke: I hate skibidi toilet because it's dumb and children enjoy it
Woke: I hate skibidi toilet because it's symptomatic of the growing prevalence of unregulated content farm slop directed at children
Bespoke: I hate skibidi toilet because it completely jumped the shark from being a strange abstract shitpost to a repetitive incoherent arms race between factions with super special OCs. Equivalent to a child smashing action figures together.
>>
>>683846130
yeah, aiming for a younger crowd
that and the mascot horror things, right?
>>
>>683848475
This is the best post.
Skibidi toilet started out at a joke, spiraled into content farm shit, and has turned into the distilled essence of Elsa & Spiderman shit through the lens of SFM.
It purely exists to make money, and retain iPad kids who don't know any better.
The creator isn't malicious, but he's absolutely harming kids by spamming their formative years with complete slop.
I used to rag on Caillou for being mind-numbing, but that was before youtube got big and we found out just how bad things can get.
>>
>>683843998
then he fired
THE GUN
really fast
>>
>>683849120
>it gave them HOP
>>
>>683845996
That would be a big difference, sure
It wasn't as easy to turn some random internet meme into a proper franchise. But that's a generational difference in terms of marketing and how well oiled a machine (and gay) the internet is now, it has little to do with skibidi toilet itself.
>>
>>683848475
>Tranny speak
Only trannies hate skibidi toilet
>>
JOHN JOHN JOHN JOHN JOHN JOHN FREEMAN
HE GOT AN EMAIL FROM HIS BROTHER THAT SAID
ALIENS AND MONSTERS WERE ATTACKING HIS PLACE
>>
>>683846927
Retard
https://youtu.be/N5TWbeav7hI?feature=shared
>>
Um no zoomies
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BorQ_ULcvss
This content is soul. I remember waiting for this to buffer on funnyjunk while my bro chatted up hotties on AIM with the free AOL trial dial up

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.