[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/v/ - Video Games

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: 1722038815253.jpg (1.16 MB, 3335x1403)
1.16 MB
1.16 MB JPG
Was 2007 a good year for gaming?
>>
File: 1628847408001.png (1006 KB, 1090x715)
1006 KB
1006 KB PNG
>>683845272
Me and my girlfriend of 1.5 years broke up. She was such an integral part of my life and now she isn't anymore. I can't really fathom all that. It's hard for me to actually accept this whole thing, to actually feel as it is, feel as it has happened. It's so hard for me to fathom. I don't know how to continue from here. Really, I just don't know. I need you to help me. Gaming was always one of my favorite things, and a way to escape. What games would you suggest to escape this specific reality of a breakup. Id mostly prefer PC but ps5 would do too.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.