[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/v/ - Video Games

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: Burning_Rangers_cover.jpg (31 KB, 254x390)
31 KB
31 KB JPG
Is this fun?
>>
>>683845978
Not really, unplayable glitch fest. There's some remaster some poor bastard is making, might be worth checking out if it ever comes to light
>>
"No" but like I still think you should try it its definitely it's own thing.
>>
>>683845978
Yes, but the game is really short and doesn't have much replay value.
After you beat it you can find new survivors (and by saving some of them special passwords that allow you to play as the other members of the BR team IIRC) but that's pretty much it.
IMO the game should be twice as long and more extras. Also the ending begs for a sequel, moreso if you like 90s green haired girls.
>>
>>683845978
It's going to make you wish it had a sequel and lament that Yuji Naka fucked his golden comeback chance with Balan Wonderworld.
>>
you would have a higher quality thread posting this on >>>/vr/ but I've never played this personally. I like the song for it though.
>>
>>683845978
It's a 32bits era 3d platformer with a heavy emphasis on extended jumps using bursts of your jetpack, and you'll spend a couple hours (near half of the game) getting used to the camera. It's full of soul and style but it lacks substance and complexity compared to other games of its time, which is why it didn't get more titles.
>>
>>683849224
>you would have a higher quality thread posting this on >>>/vr/
I beat the game and liked it and second this idea.
/v/ moves too fast to talk about not super famous retro games.
>>
File: 323543.jpg (1.07 MB, 1095x1851)
1.07 MB
1.07 MB JPG
>>683845978
Ya, but don't expect lots of people having actually played it.
>>
It's no Sonic Adventure, but still decent
>>
>>683845978
It's one of those painfully mediocre but soulful games but it's on Saturn, so everyone touts it as some "must play" game for the system because there are barely any.

I have a Satiator in my Saturn right now, by the way, before angry faggots reply to me.
>>
>>683849806
Yeah. I only ever seen it as a coming soon title in a tips&tricks mag. Rockin theme tho
>>
>>683845978
no

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.