[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/v/ - Video Games

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: 1304218001200.png (14 KB, 160x160)
14 KB
14 KB PNG
>Waaaaaaah, why are there puzzles?
>Waaaaaah, why do I have to traverse the overworld?
>Waaaaaaaaah, why are the controls more complex than pushing the "Win" button?
Fuck you.
>>
>>683846339
You can't say gamer without pronouncing gay
>>
>>683846339
What game(s) are these gamers talking about?
>>
I really do not understand why people are more and more hating the mere concept of puzzles. To the point games are starting to include an option to just turn them off entirely. Fucking absurd.
>>
>>683848991
Because the point of games, to the newest generation of players, is to beat them.
Not to have fun. To win. Because when you win you can move on and consume another one.
>>
You now understand why games are so dumbed down so often. There's decades of precedent to work with, tuning difficulty for maximum accessibility (read: sales) is effectively a solved science.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.